This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tonga [S2] Applications

Topic » Tonga [S2] Applications

2482 days 14 hours ago
talia12345
Name/Nickname: Kasumi
Color Level: Orange

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? *Smirks* Villain, I suffer from Chronic-Backstabbing Disorder.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? Considering that in an online game of Survivor I played (Not Tengaged, by the way) I found an idol, duplicated it, and played one at almost every tribal I attended, and another time, while I was on the minority on a tribe right before the merge in another OSG, I asked to get voted out, so I could play an idol that I found earlier to blindside the leader of that tribe's alliance, and then took his sheep as my own once the merge hit. Yeah, I think you should know by now what kind of player I am.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? What's up? (See above)

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Strategic, obviously.

Who is your Survivor Idol? Brenda Lowe,

Will you promise to send confessionals? Nothing is set in stone.......Nah, I kid, of course I will.

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yes

*(Season Should begin THE DAY AFTER Season 1 reunion July 15th-21st)*
2482 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
hoop  18  yellow  hero since i stick with an alliance  i would say  big movez since, you need to be remembered in the game and helps to win the game over  a person playing it safe.   i am  physical and strategic. my survivor idol is rupert boneham since he is so lovable and from my home state, indiana. i will send confessionals. yes
2482 days 3 hours ago
AnnaMay
Name/Nickname: Anna
Color Level: Blue

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Hero, because I don't like backstabbing people

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? More of an UTR player, but I am not afraid to make moves

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because I'll bring in the fun!

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? I'd say social

Who is your Survivor Idol? Tina Wesson

Will you promise to send confessionals? I promise

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Sure can!
2481 days 7 hours ago
_blace_
Name/Nickname: blace / _blace_
Color Level: yellow

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? mmmmm idk in fact, its like choosing between black and white, life is more colors!!!

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? i cant leave without making a #bigmovez

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? im from spain and I had a lot of success in tengaged.es survivors

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? im the ultimate brain-brawn-beauty

Who is your Survivor Idol? sandra

Will you promise to send confessionals? yay

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? the closest to 5 pm the better xD but mostly yeah
2481 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
---------------CLOSED---------------

open group

APPS OPEN JMez's Survivor: Bali [S3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!