This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tonga [S2] Applications

Topic » Tonga [S2] Applications

2488 days 6 hours ago
JMez2612
Name/Nickname:

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why?

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why?

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player?

Who is your Survivor Idol?

Will you promise to send confessionals?

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern?

*(Season Should begin THE DAY AFTER Season 1 reunion July 15th-21st)*
2487 days 22 hours ago
MrSparkly69
Name/Nickname: Tony
Color Level: Yellow

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Villain, I make alliances, go for power moves on anyone because I don't like them, and backstab my alliances.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? #BIGMOVEZ The reasons in the previous question.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I like Survivor, I like Tengaged, and you gave me a guaranteed spot anyway.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? All 3.

Who is your Survivor Idol? Tony Vlachos

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? 9/10 Times

2485 days 1 hour ago
rudge12
Name/Nickname: Garrett
Color Level: black

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Hero because I am loyal
to my friends and if you cross them I will kill your game
Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I make Big moves when I see fit But I am normally a utr working undercover

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?  I should be apart of this season because I will bring confusion and chaos .

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player?
I am Social and Strategic
Who is your Survivor Idol? I don't watch the show but love to play the game :)

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes my favorite part

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? 5/7 days
2484 days 18 hours ago
Latisha0987
Name/Nickname: Latisha
Color Level: just look at my profile

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Depends on my mood but Im a villain because I talk shit about my friends

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? Making big moves is overrated. Most people do it in order to play another season. I am a smartdecision maker. I make my moves on a long term basis not for the benefit of making a season the best season ever.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because you have less applicants and I dont want the money you spent for the ad to go to waste

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? strategic

Who is your Survivor Idol? Eddie Fox and Mike Chiesl because they're hot (will this even affect my chances on being a part of the cast??)

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yes

2484 days 10 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Name/Nickname: Kimmy
Color Level: White

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Hero. I'm loyal and honest :)

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? (Idk what UTR Means) but i feel some people try to make outrageous moves without thinking it through for drama and don't pull it off effectively which jepordises their games. I prefer playing it rather safe and only making moves if I absolutely have to.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I have the determination to win!

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Social

Who is your Survivor Idol? Jtia Taylor LMAO

Will you promise to send confessionals? Fine >:l (jk i will)

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Mostly yes
2481 days 22 hours ago
dvisco1102
Name/Nickname:Dom
Color Level:Yellow

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I'm a villain when it comes to everyday life. I'm not afraid to be unkind and I can be nice but be afraid that I will backstab you

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I am a #Bigmovez player. I am not afraid to go for a huge target and pursue it until they are out

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I'm very eager to be involved in this season. I think I should be a part because I will spice up the season. I will always be active as well

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? I'd like to say I am a mixture of strategic and social player

Who is your Survivor Idol? I really like the queen herself, Sandra. She is a boss

Will you promise to send confessionals?yessir

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern?yessir
2479 days ago
L310C34
Name/Nickname: Liam
Color Level: Orange

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? VILLAIN, I've gotten quite the reputation from groups I used to play in.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? #BIGMOVEZ, you have to build your resume for the finale. You have to have something to say when you get there.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I haven't played a group in a LONG TIME. So I'm ready to play and make some big moves and play!

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? STRATEGIC

Who is your Survivor Idol? I would say Cirie, she's living breathing proof that you don't have to be a competition beast to be a great player and get far.

Will you promise to send confessionals? YESSSS love confessionals.

2478 days 18 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Name/Nickname: Chandler/ Chandler
Color Level:Green

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Villain. Im too competitive to be a hero. I get angry

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? BIGMOVEZ!!! I can't fly UTR. I'm too good at comps

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I haven't played a group game in forever! Im thirsting to get back into it!

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? PHYSICAL AF

Who is your Survivor Idol? AMANDA KIMMEL. I love that bitch

Will you promise to send confessionals? YESS

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? YESS

2474 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Name/Nickname: Will
Color Level: White

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Hero. I'm loyal to a fault

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? UTR. There's no point in making huge moves and getting blood on you hands.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I want a chance at redemption after my terrible last game

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Strategic

Who is your Survivor Idol? Natalie Anderson. Amazing UTR player.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Of course!

2474 days 18 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Jashone
Yellow
Im a hero cause I play a loyal and fair game
Im #BigMovez because I play to win and if that means taking out a threat or blindsiding another person than I will
This will be my first survivor group game and I want to get a chance to experience it.
Social
Michaela Bradshaw. She played for her and only her
Yep
Yes
2474 days 16 hours ago
xShift
Name/Nickname: Chad
Color Level: Black

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I don't like to label myself as either because I would be wrong, I just do what needs to be done to win.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? Big moves because that is the only way you will win.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because I will be the mastermind that you have been looking for.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Strategic

Who is your Survivor Idol? Spencer Bledsoe or Tony Vlachos

Will you promise to send confessionals? Whenever I can.

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yes perfect time for me.
2474 days 14 hours ago
smallchild99
Name/Nickname: Cody

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I'm not sure. I guess we'll just have to see!

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I'd like to think of myself as a big move player. It's not fun if you're floating to the end!

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I've never been apart of a survivor group. I'd love for yours to be my first! I wanna try it out and have some fun!

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Either Social or Strategic. I think it depends on the footing I get in the beginning of the game.

Who is your Survivor Idol? Ooo. There's so many. I guess as of right now I'd have to say Vytas. I think he's very underrated.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Sure.

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yep. 10 might be harder but I'll make it work.
2474 days 9 hours ago
jumplion
name/nickname:nick
color level:white

are you a hero or villan?: villain because i trick people

#BIGMOVEZ or UTR player:i think of myself as a BIGMOVEZ player since i nominate the threats

why do you think you should be a part of this season?: i think i should since i like survivor and i want to give this a shot

are you a social,physical or stratigic player?: i think i am both social and strategic

who is your survivor idol?: Adam Klien

will you promise to send confessionals?: sure why not?

can you attend challenges from 5 PM eastern-10 pm eastern? yep im ok since i live in those parts
2474 days 6 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Name/Nickname: David Barney
Color Level: sky

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I am a villain reason being because I tell how it is and if you have a problem with then cry like a bitch

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I'm a big moves person if you're a threat to my game then I will come after you

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because good entertainment on how well I can play the game. I can be sneaky or I can play out in the open you don't know what you'll expect from me

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? I am a strategic player for sure

Who is your Survivor Idol? My idol is Jerri Manthey

Will you promise to send confessionals? Many many many confessionals

2473 days 22 hours ago
Nichole98
Name/Nickname: Nichole
Color Level: orange

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? villain because i will lie to make it far

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? i am a bigmovez type of gal becuz i would rather get out early and have played the game then do nothing and win

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? i am fun and will do whatever it takes to win

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? social

Who is your Survivor Idol? courtney yates lol

Will you promise to send confessionals? always

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? yes

2473 days 21 hours ago
Dibby1010
Name/Nickname: Dibby

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I dont think I am really either all the time but depending on theplayers I can be either.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? Again depends on the players and what they admire and will respect. I think already knowing what you are going to before going in is stupid.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?  I am a smart and interesting player idk what else I should say...

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Social and strategic challenges are usualy about 50/50

Who is your Survivor Idol? Stephanie Lagrossa anyone who can be the last person their own tribe is like a mini survivor winner

Will you promise to send confessionals? I will sure try

Can you attend challenges from 5 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? I think so Im central time zone so im alttle iffy on the time change

open group

APPS OPEN JMez's Survivor: Bali [S3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!