This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

After Dark 1.2 "Season Two"

Topic » After Dark 1.2 "Season..

2351 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Can't say I regret waiting to join in Season 2. From what I understand the s2 cast had a lot less duds.
2351 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
That鈥檚 all my questions I believe, thank you for hosting another amazing season Kyle, Kaden & LeAnn. We love you!!! 馃槝馃槏
2351 days 22 hours ago
Crocadilly
how do the returners feel??
which season does everyone like better?
2351 days 22 hours ago
Chicklet
Oh wow, I don't know if I can pick a favorite. The Vincents are just so iconic to me.
2351 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
... dammit Logan how the hell is anyone supposed to follow that 馃槖 Ditto ig lolll
2351 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
yea thanks for hosting and putting in all this hard work!
2351 days 22 hours ago
mildsalsa
That's true @Lukas. Killing off characters was much easier the first time around, bc there was a lot more inactives. Now, everyone seems to play some role in the story, and it's hard deciding who's has to come to an end and when.
2351 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
I love you even though you are sneaky bastards when it comes to this rp XD
2351 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Ya this season was so much fun thanks for hosting it :D
2351 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
Honestly even though I personally felt like *I* wasn't able to put as much into Tessa this season, I think I liked her a lot more in season 2 bc she wasn't spending her whole time wrapped up with a boy
2351 days 22 hours ago
Finnick
I can't wait to see what's in store for Rebecca. It's going to be fun.
2351 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I can鈥檛 wait for her to hit a vampire with a bible
2351 days 22 hours ago
Crocadilly
Expanding on Kyles reply:

Thats why nobody died at the Holmes showdown in ep 5, no matter how anti-climatic. We werent willing to kill anyone else yet
2351 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
@Kaden

I would say Season 2 was a bit better than S1, in certain ways.
2351 days 22 hours ago
Chicklet
Ugh, we are so thankful for you guys, you have no idea. This show would be absolutely NOTHING without you!

open group

Night World: After Dark

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!