This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

After Dark 1.2 "Season Two"

Topic » After Dark 1.2 "Season..

2352 days 4 hours ago
Chicklet
@Kenny we really hope season 3 is a new status quo in Parkers Canyon, and that comes through to everyone. I honestly see it being a darker season.
2352 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
Guess I used the wrong terminology, sorry :x.
2352 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
Which of the new characters are you excited to see :P
2352 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
How do you think the plot will go without CJ?
2352 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
@Finnick

I personally want to see how the new season 3 characters will integrate themselves into the cast. I also am really wanting to dive into the past and explore the origins of Parkers Canyon and it's original inhabitants.
2352 days 3 hours ago
Chicklet
I always wish the slayers were more prominent in the show. I always saw them playing a larger part than what they did.
2352 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
@Spinfur

I personally am excited for Jenna James and her circle lmao, but I would be
2352 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
Are we going to see the people who came up with the pact? Like who made the pact with the hunters, was it the kids, or was it the adults? I always assumed it was the parents that secretly run night world from underground.
2352 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
I think one major problem is the fact that some slayers, who shall not be named, would rather not be "bad" characters. We're always getting apps for slayers with a heart of gold, and that doesn't make for good RP.
2352 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
oooh yes are we going to have a history lesson on the sun spell and the pact and all, that'd be cool.
2352 days 3 hours ago
Chicklet
@Ben Parkers Canyon without CJ is going to be interesting. There is no central "hero" figure anymore. No one the characters can automatically turn to for help. I think this will make everyone look into themselves to solve the problems. And antagonist have much easier access to ruining everyone's lives lol
2352 days 3 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
I'm sure you aren't taking the CHANCES of calling out CHANCE
2352 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
@Kyle I think I want to agree with you on that, because if I'm being honest... the only antagonists we've had are the Night Hag and Holmes.

I'm hoping that Logan can be our first non-NPC long-term antagonist without hiding under some blanket like Blaise was. I'm interested to see how Brad will turn out.
2352 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
@Scott

I think theres a good possibility that will all be explored within the remaining seasons of the show
2352 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
*forced audience laughter*

open group

Night World: After Dark

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!