This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL EVICTION

Topic » FINAL EVICTION

2445 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Evict by noon tomorrow pls
2445 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
Well hello Joey, Jaron. So tonight my fate lays in the hands of Joey. Joey I need you to know I have been nothing but loyal to you this entire game and would love to conceal our F2. We've worked wonderfully together and would love nothing more than to sit next to you in the end. Goodluck Jaron. Goodluck Joey. Don't make the wrong choice.
2445 days 4 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Hello Joey. I would like to say that we don't know what Nathan's advantage holds and it could cost you from winning this game. I have backstabbed everyone that walked out the door. They will not vote for me at all. Nathan built some relationships with people in jury and they could vote for him to win over you Joey. So, the choice is yours. Take someone with an advantage and has people that like him in jury (Nathan) or someone who backstabbed everyone and doesn't have an advantage (ME). The choice is yours. GL Nathan
2445 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
Jaron our game was respected. Don't play that card. Joey has a lot of friends in the jury as well. He played a good game.
2445 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
Your game*
2445 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
I'll have to say this is a hard decision
2445 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
*trembles*
2445 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
both of your games were very good
2445 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
Joey you know you were just as likeable and based on confessionals leaked tonight more likeable than I ever was. Don't let Jaron's lies get in your head. You have also seen proof of my power.
2445 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
However i have been loyal to both of you for the  most part of this game and my reasoninng i took nathan last eviction was because he has beeen loyal to me, he would have probably taken me to f2 also if he won other than duke where i had no idea if he would
2445 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
and this is the perfect final 3
2445 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
jaron We knew eachother kinda going in bc of my group game i dont think you have done me wrong tho but when you put me up in f6 when 2 others could have gone up not in the alliance thats where i had doubts
2445 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Listens Intently*
2445 days 3 hours ago
JarBearFTW
*shivering*
2445 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
With that said I have decided to evict Jaron.
Just a game move and just where i see myself winning best at
2445 days 3 hours ago
JarBearFTW
respect

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother 3 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!