This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL 2!

Topic » PANEL 2!

2504 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
2504 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
This week your challenge was too choose an photo that would attract attention on Social Media but you had to remember that you were an aspiring model. Some of you grasped the challenge and impressed the judges and I but some are still not showing signs of what it takes to be a Model.

Due to some personal issues, Lauren and Lucia-Lea couldn't judges so hopefully they will be back next shoot! So this week I'm only giving you my critiques but you will be scored from me and Terrance!

Bella X
2504 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Melanie: This photo is boss! Your outfit is on point and it looks so fashionable. I feel like this photo would get many likes as you look like a rich girl. My only critique for this photo is that I wish you didn’t cut off your legs as it would of made the picture better, but GOOD JOB!

Paris: I like this a lot, the photo is so high fasion I could definitely see this on front of a magazine. Your face and hair look great and your body language screams chill. My only concern is that would this photo get likes on Instagram on retweets on twitter, im not too sure.

Rafael: Damn your muscles look hot, ur body again is very nice! However this week your face looks stunning, the look on your face is so model, Good job! But like Melanie I wish you didn’t cut off your lower body!

Hali: WOW, WOW, WOW! I have to say I think you might get best photo again. This week you give me a great modelling shot that could easily be for Vogue or Rimmel but it would also get so much love on social media, great JOB!

Carmen: This photo is ok, I just think its just too safe. The pose is very nice but I just think the image just wouldn’t be as popular on social media as some of the other photos.

Mi-Jin: Mixed feelings about this photo. I just feel as it is a bit boring, like there is nothing really special about this. The model is beautiful but this week I just feel as it won’t shine through others.

Alexandria: I am very impressed; this photo is so much better than your last weeks one. The whole thing is so editorial, I really like it. It would do great on social media and your make-up looks FIERCE!

Jude: OMG, Jude this is really sexy, I love it! The background looks amazing, your body and hair looks incredible. For this week I think you have matched the challenged so well, the model in this photo looks like a popular blogger or fitness guru. Very Well Done!

Kasia: This is cute! The model looks very pretty and she does look like someone who has a great following on social media. The dog is so cute as well. My only issue is that it is very simple, nothing that is getting me excited about it. But good job!

Christian: I appreciate the fact that you followed the task and showed me a good following on social media. However, this photo does not show me model, it is very just normal, sorry!

Augustus: This is so beautiful; the whole image just makes me so excited. I absolutely love the beach scenery; your body looks incredible and I love the way you lye across the rocks. This would definitely be trending on twitter, GOOD JOB!

Alisa: Social media would love this image, when I look at it I am engaged to see what the model is doing, due to the background. However, do I think its going to win this week, no!

Abel: Wow, you look hot in this photo. This picture for sure would get love on social media. My issue with this photo is that it isn’t very model, like the picture wouldn’t scream that you’re a model to me. But good job!
2504 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
Yikes my bad

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!