This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION 2!

Topic » ELIMINATION 2!

2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the second elimination! In my hands I have 12 photos that will be proceeding through the next round. Me and Terrance have delegated and one of you will be leaving the Villa immediately……..

Your scores will be out of 20 this week!

Bella X
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
So the model who has the best photo this week got a 10 from both judges is.......................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Jude (DrG2) WOW! This week you have improved so much this photo was just trending worldwide in the judges eyes well done!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is runner-up this week with a score of 17.5 is.......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hali (KittyKatz553)  Damn girl the first two weeks have been outstanding for you, keep up the great work!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
In Third Place this week with a score of 17 is......................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Melanie (LivvieBoo12) Terrance loved your photo this week, I wasn't too amazed but it was one of the better ones of the group so well done!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Taking Fourth Place this week with a score of 16.8 is.................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alexandria (Michelle990) I was very pleased with your photo this week I can see you doing well in the competition well done!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Next Models photo I hold in my hand with a score of 16.5 is.....................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Paris (gagaluv) This week you improved so much I am happy for you! Keep it up and you will be higher next week.
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Next to be called out with a score of 16 is...............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Augustus (Maicolx3) Another week done very well, you are definitely a rising star!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Next photo I hold in my hands with a score of 15 is.........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rafael (Kgamer2218) Your photo this week was good next week I really want to see something crazy!
2494 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Thank you judges :)
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Safe and still in the competition with a score of 14.4 is................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kasia (K4R4K) Girl I still haven't seen anything special from you, I really hope next week is your week!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Next model safe with a score of 14 is..........................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Abel (Russell11) This week I feel like you played it too safe, but come back next week and show me something good!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The photo I am holding next with a score of 12.5 is....................................................
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alisa (scoobydoofruitsnacks) Again another model who I feel played it too safe this week, I know your potential so impress the judges next week!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Next model who I am calling out with a score of 11.5 is......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Carmen (CoolKat) Very close this week try harder next week!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
So I hold two photos in my hands, only one model will be safe and the other will be leaving the Villa immediately.

Mi-Jin (Ribbons): This week your photo was very boring, I feel like I know you can do well but risked your experience with a safe photo thinking you were safe. But most models did better this week so that's why you are here!

Christian (ITy990): Well I wasn't very impressed with your photo this week, I appreciate that you incoorpriated the challenge into your photo but the photo was not very high-fashion or editorial for me.

Only one of you is safe..................
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is still in the Running to becoming Bella's Next Top Model with a score of 10.2 is.................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mi-Jin (Ribbons) Congratz on being safe, I wanna see you back at the top next week girl!
2494 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Christian come forward.

This is the end of the road for you, I can say that with a bit more experience you would make a great model. But right now the competition was just too fierce. So thank you applying, come back next cycle!

Goodbye!

Bella X

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!