This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION 4!

Topic » ELIMINATION 4!

2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome!

In front of me there is 11 aspiring models, at the end of this elimination only 10 will be proceeding in the competition and one will be packing their bags and leaving the villa. As you know you are only receiving my scores today, so your mark is out of 10.

Good Luck Models!

Bella X
2489 days 14 hours ago
LivvieBoo12
yayyy I hope my design counts as i thought u ment black and white colours
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has the best photo this week, bringing another stunning photo with a score of 10 is..................................................
--
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kasia (K4r4K) Second week running with best photo! You have shown great potential the other girls need to catch up with, WELL DONE!
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
The Runner-Up this week with a score of 9.5 is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Paris (gagaluv) Girl you are rising through the placements each week, every photoshoot I am seeing you improve. Keep up the good work!
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
In Third place this week with a score of 9 is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jude (DrG2) Congratz babe, this week you have shown my great work, I loved your photo <3
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
In Fourth position this week with a score of 8.5 is............................................
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alisa (scoobydoofruitsnacks) This week you are back! After a bad week last week you have come back, good job!
2489 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me slowly losing hope
2489 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Same
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
The Next model I am about to callout has a score of 8.2 is........................................
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rafael (Kgamer2218) I liked your photo this week, really showed me animal power. Well Done!
2489 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Yay
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
The photo I hold in my hands next with a score of 8 is.............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
Abel (Russell11) Congratz this week, you showed me great potential in your photos to come!
2489 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Yass
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is still in the running with a score of 7.5 is......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Augustus (Maicolx3) This week your photo was ok! However your commitment to research was good, so that's why you are positioned here!
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
The photo I am holding has a score of 6 and the model is.........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
Melanie (LivvieBoo12) Your photo was good but the reason you are here is that your photo wasn't totally black and white!
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
The Next model who is safe with a score of 5.5 is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Carmen (CoolKat) Your photo was ok, well done for saving and bring it next week, GIRL!
2489 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Will Mi-Jin and Alexandria step forward!

Mi-Jin (Ribbons): I feel like week after week I never know if your going to post a good or bad photo. As a model you are very unpredictable, is that a good thing? This weeks photo was not very good, there was nothing model about it!

Alexandria (Michelle990): This weeks photo was just too simple, to stay in the completion you need to bring high-fashion, editorial photos every week, and this wasn't one!

Which one of you is safe and which one is going home?

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!