This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 2!

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 2!

2448 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
Models, welcome to your Second Elimination!

Before I go forward, this week the majority of you didn't impress the judges, to stay and be a BOSS you need to be at a high-level each week!

Right.... Getting on with scoring, this week it work out like this:

Judges scores out of 30 + Challenge score out of 10 = Total out of 40!

This week due to lack of HIGH_FASHION shots I will be sending one person home with the lowest score as well as the model who has the highest score gets to decide which model out of the remaining two who also goes home! 

Good Luck Models!
2448 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
SCARED!
2448 days 9 hours ago
Crocadilly
shook rn
2448 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
I FLOPPED THE CHALLENGE SINCE I DIDN'T SEE ZOO
2448 days 9 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Kind of nervous about this but I felt like I stepped it up from last week
2448 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has the best score this week with a score of 32.3 is...............................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Abel (Russell11) You did so well this week, well done you get the advantage to eliminate one of your fellow models. You will decide which one of the reminaing bottom three to be eliminated! PM your choice and reason why!
2448 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm ready to be eliminated.
JK NOT. I HAVE SO MUCH FIGHT IN ME!
2448 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
There are three models who are Runner-Ups this weeks with a score of 30 is.................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
James (JoshBB1999) and Mason (CoolKat) and Bridgette (Ronnie336) Well done you three, you are safe!
2448 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Yasss
2448 days 9 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Thank you Bella :)
2448 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
Again there is three models who are joint Third Place this week with a score of 29.5 and they are..........................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-

--

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Valentina (ninjohn) Good work this week! and Stacey (Crocadilly) and Valentin (Maicolx3) U two are even each week so far, it is so intense!
2448 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
Coming in Fourth this week with score of 29.2 is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Angela (Montenegro) After a best score last week your placed here, next week show me your BOSS attitude again!
2448 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
6 models left :/
2448 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
The next photo I hold in my hands has a score of 27.3 and they are....................................
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--
Kaitlin (Tommy123) Well done your safe this week, just try your hardest to impress all judges next week!
2448 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
Just escaping the bottom three this week with a score of 27.1 is.................................
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
September (Michelle990) Your photo was marmite this week, I like it but the other judges didn't!
2448 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
RIP ME.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!