This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 2: The Shake-Up PART 2!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 2: The..

2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
Bella1

Hello Models and WELCOME TO SHAKE-UP PART 2!

That's right after last weeks amazing elimination panel I thought well why not do it again! Therefore, we will being get rid of not one, not TWO, BUT THREE models today!

Your challenge was too submit a photo where you were about to be setting foot on the Great Ship, Titanic!

This week Jinsoul (SeongWoo) and Myself have given you critiques and scores! Therefore the THREE models with the lowest scores will be eliminated!

Before I go any further!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SIERRA (ANDR31) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT BECAUSE YOUR PHOTO DIDNT LOAD I AM GONNA HAVE TO SEND YOU HOME!

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR PHOTO'S ARE AVAILABLE!

GOODBYE SIERRA!
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
ONE DOWN! TWO TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2151 days 21 hours ago
AndR31
Damn it was working when I sent the link
2151 days 21 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
hi
2151 days 21 hours ago
JennaValentina
*Karla stands at elimination.*
2151 days 21 hours ago
AndR31
I tried to use wayback machine to check if they had an archived version of the site before they made it forbidden but to no luck. Ugh I literally checked all the model's photos a few hours before this panel happened and my photo was still working. Sorry Bella, I didn't mean purposely try to submit a not working link.
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
LI ( CALEBDABOSS) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LI:

Me:

This is for sure a very nice photo that represents the 19th century very well! The body positioning is very simple but I don’t think this really affects your photo that much, my only issue is that your fascinator is covering your face a bit. Try to make sure you face is covered as that is the main purpose we model! But good job <3

Jinsoul:

Visually the picture is beautiful, but to me it looks more like a picture of a wristband advertisement, and that ugly bracelet. I see vintage, but I do not see modeling. I hope it fits well in the next photos. You can clearly see what is beautiful, you just lack experience in modeling.
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
KARLA (JENNAVALENTINA) HERE IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
KARLA:

Me:

I have to agree with Jinsoul here and say that this is a very mediocre shot! This outfit is drop-dead flawless and represents this weeks criteria very well. But the body is very plain and simple, leaving me a bit disappointed. However I think the simplicity still allows the beauty to shine through, so well done!

Jinsoul:

I was speechless for this picture. It is not in the good sense or in the bad sense. It's just that the photo itself is beautiful, the quality is not the best, and its modeling is basic. I'd say it's a medium shot.
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) YOU ARE NEXT!
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

Me:

You have taken this weeks criteria and put your own twist to it and it is a good piece of work. I like the tattoos and I could so see you working in in the Engine Room of the Titanic. Again I have a little critique and that is your eyes are a little dark in this shot and that just doesn’t allow me to connect with it as much as I wanted!

Jinsoul:

Oh la la. A sailor hottie. Joking aside, I liked the photo, my only criticism is the size of the photo that is quite small. Look for bigger photos next time. Other than that, I think your picture is one of the best of the day. Congratulations!
2151 days 21 hours ago
JennaValentina
Karla: Thank you, guys!
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
Crystal:

Me:

ABSALOUTELY GORGEOUS! SOME MAY SAY YOU WERE A FRONT RUNNER IN SEASON 5, IS THIS GOING TO BE THE SAME IN SEASON 6? This outfit is so vintage and classy but still has that modern twist I am in love. Your hair is so high-fashion and im just so happy to give you a second chance!

Jinsoul:

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL. AMAZING! I LOVED THE PURPLE DRESS! YOU DID AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR!!
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
ZYA (MELINDAMRSKK) YOUR BACK ON THE SPOT FOR THE THIRD TIME!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ZYA:

Me:

I have to sadly agree with Jinsoul here and say I don’t really like your twist on the criteria. This week I wanted to see specifically a photo of you in attire dressed to go onto Titanic not after. The path you have gone down is very unique and I see how much effort you put in but this shot is just not great, im sorry <3

Jinsoul:

I do not know if you understood the theme right, but it was to represent the vintage setting, not the scene of destruction and death that was Titanic. Unfortunately, this blood and zombie style put you at the bottom of the list for me. I'm sorry, but understanding the challenge is critical.
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
STORMER:

Me:

This is a nice simple and classy shot from you this week. I feel you did better last week but this still is a nice shot. The face is the main focus here and the lighting and the hat emphasises your beautiful eyes. Keep up the good work <3

Jinsoul:

Good photo, only your look bothers me, taking it away, I think it was a good photo compared to the others.
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
RYAN (ARIA_GRANDE) THIS IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
RYAN:

Me:

SUCH A BETTER SHOT THIS WEEK I AM IN LOVE! I was waiting for this from you and I am so glad you have delivered! That stunning evening gown would be something you would of wore to a Ball on the Titanic and your face is favourite part of this photo for sure. It is very poised and strong makes you look very fierce! Keep this up please <3

Jinsoul:

A beautiful bride, but pulling her hair, nothing brings me back to vintage. It's a good photo, but is it necessary to get you in a safe position?
2151 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
CODY (TWOSHAWN3) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
CODY:

Me:

Ermmmmm I have to agree with Jinsoul I am not sure this photo is the style for this competition. I know this is your first time here so I appreciate that you may be new to this but I just don’t think you will be able to go far with these kinds of shots. It is very casual and simple and doesn’t shout editorial or high-fashion to me, im sorry my dear <3

Jinsoul:

What the fuck is that? What a nasty photo, it's vintage but I do not see anything modeling that can save this photo. Do you think this is a joke? If you do, you should pack your bags and leave immediately!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!