This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and Welcome to your next Elimination Panel!

As you can see only 7 models stand before me! Karla (JennaValentina) has been disqualified due to not posting on time! It is so important that you all post in time of the 24 hours to keep the game fun and flowing!

There will still be ONE model leaving tonight!

All three judges have critiqued and scored you this week!

As you know the WINNER of this weeks Best Photo wins IMMUNITY from next week, so good luck!

Lets begin with the critiques................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) YOUR FIRST UP TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

Me:

This gown is for sure one of the best this week, the different shades of pink going down is just giving me the chills! The detail on this dress is amazing and it makes you look like a Disney Princess. I have to agree with Tatiana that your face does look a little forced, but that’s my only little criticism this week!

Tatiana:

WOW what a major comeback this is what I’m talking about I love you’re dress a lot and it’s one of the best I just wished your face weren’t so force but I definitely want to buy that dress it’s amazing well done

Jinsoul:

Loved it, and idk why, but your face looks funny sorry my dear, by now you're the best for me. Good job!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

Me:

Another amazing gown this week, SO BEAUTIFUL! This dress is giving me pink, pink , pink and I love it. From the flowing of the bottom half to the tight, figure-fitting top half it is such an amazing dress. Your face is so natural and plain I really like this a whole runway
shot!

Tatiana:

For me I think this photo is good but not the best I feel like the outfit doesn’t fit you well I feel like the bottom half is amazing but you’re top part of the outfit I’m not a fan off but I also think you’re face is just undeniable amazing but overall good job!

Jinsoul:

So lovely, love the gown, the makeup, i just wish your hair had been something good as the rest. Anyeays, great job!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
KATARZYNA (LEGACY7) HERE IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KATARZYNA:

Me:

This is a really nice photo, the positioning of your body and the cute little outfit that has been assembled are really nice. But this is not a runway shot, after your Best Photo win last week I wanted more from you. I just don’t feel you have enough time for this competition, im sorry my dear <3

Tatiana:

Last week I was a fan but this week I’m not a fan of this photo I love the pose but the outfit is not really pink I see the color more of lavender then pink which we asked for pink wish you would of choose pink because the pose is amazing.

Jinsoul:

I cant see the runway, unfortunally i think you did exactly what bella did, you sent
something that we dont asked for. Im sorry my dear, you're the last for me in this challenge.
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
LI (CALEBDABOSS)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LI:

Me:

This shot is what I call a #mediocre! You have met this weeks criteria but have not given any effort to find a photo that shows your beauty and talent as a model. I know you have so much potential but this shot is just not your best. The last two weeks you just haven’t been yourself!

Tatiana:

Last week I wasn’t a fan of the photo and this week it’s the same but I think you did worst this week because this outfit I absolutely don’t really like because it doesn’t look like it fits the best on your body it makes you look bigger then you are and love that hair but you’re face looks sad but overall good job.

Jinsoul:

I really like the concept, but you look tired, this isnt the best facial expressions i've ever seen.
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
RYAN (ARIA_GRANDE) PLEASE STEP FORAWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RYAN:

Me:

This dress is very similar to Crystal’s but I think I have to say I like hers a little bit more. Don’t get me wrong though this is still a beautiful dress and really makes you look tall and elongated. Your face looks ok just wished you didn’t cover it with half of your hair, but overall good work this week!

Tatiana:

I love this photo also I just wished your hair would of been slicked back instead of covering half of your face but this dress is great I love the bottom half of the dress but overall great job.

Jinsoul:

You look fierce in this dress, but im not sure about your expression at this shot. I think you did a great job, but not your best.
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) THESE ARE YOUR CRITIQUES!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
STORMER:

Me:

WOW THIS DRESS IS JUST AMAZING! I LOVE THE WHOLE THING, IT IS GIVING ME LITTLE BO PEEP GONE INTO SPACE! The best dress out of everyone this week well done! But your face does let down, the importance of a runway shot is too have an engaging face!

Tatiana:

I love this photo from you and love that dress a lot I WANT THAT DRESS it’s amazing and love your face because it’s calm and not to force and also love that you are just letting the dress flow which is perfect you look very like a classic beauty amazing job one of the best so far this week once again.

Jinsoul:

Beautiful gown, its amazing, but your face its boring. The dress wears you or you wear the dress? Hope you get it :)
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) LAST BUT VERY MUCH SO NOT LEAST!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

Me:

For the only guy left in the competition I did think you might struggle with this weeks criteria but I was so wrong! You have taken your feedback from last week and given me an AMAZING shot. This outfit has to be one of the best things ive ever seen, it is so unique and different I love it. Your face is so cute and really supports your outfit, well done <3

Tatiana:

Another photo that I love and I love that you always think outside the box and this outfit is also amazing I love that we can still see you amazing body and I love you’re face you are selling this entire outfit with that face amazing job.

Jinsoul:

Woahh, i can see your underwear, wish you have nothing behind your clothes hahaha, i like it, and i like how comfortable you are at runway. Great job!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
MODELS WE HAVE NOW HEARD YOUR CRITIQUES IT IS TIME TO SEE WHO HAS WON IMMUNITY FOR NEXT WEEK AND WHO IS GOING HOME!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
YOUR SAFE!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
LI (CALEBDABOSS)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON THIS WEEKS BEST PHOTO AND WITH THAT YOU ARE IMMUNED FROM NEXT WEEKS ELIMINATION!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
RYAN (ARIA_GRANDE)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
KATARZYNA (LEGACY7)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!