This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 6~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 6~

2089 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and Welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

6 beautiful models stand before me but only 5 will be going forward in the competition!

This week your scores are as the following:

Challenge score + Photoshoot score = TOTAL SCORE!

Before I announce the call-out lets here my critiques....................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2089 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
MY CRITIQUES:

LAUTREC:

Before I go onto critique your photo submission I want to first say that your campaign is so inspirational and beautiful, I am so proud of you!! I love this whole theme and the concept behind your shot is FLAWLESS! Now onto your photo, I am in love with this outfit and the pose you are giving me is strong and powerful just like your campaign. My only wish is that this shot was not on the runway, just loses that editorial side <3 but good job.

RACHEL:

Again I am so inspired and chuffed at the beautiful campaign you have chosen this week, animals are so important to me and they have a close part in my heart. I have to say though that your shot is just letting me down here, I am just not getting that modelling side to it. This is such a cute photo but not right for a modelling competition, I am sorry hun <3 BUT I was really upset that you don’t believe in yourself, you made FINAL 6 you
deserve to be here!

ALLEGRA:

I really like this shot it is very editorial and I have to admit that after watching the movie, ‘Coco’, I have been really interested in the Day of the Dead. This photo is giving me those kind of vibes. The pose is very sassy and I like the different colours that bring this photo to life. My only issue is that you didn’t really do a campaign this week more of a theme. But good work <3

IMANI:

Gurl, this campaign is just amazing. I feel so inspired by many black inspirations, such as Whitney Houston, Barak Obama and Oprah. You have for sure done your campaign proud with this shot you have provided, the difference between the modern setting to the futuristic theme is fresh. Last week I challenged you to give me a shot that has a story and I feel that this has such a strong and depth story so well done!

XESSICA:

Another animal campaign but I have to say I feel more connected to yours just because I have witnessed first-hand the cruelty of monkeys in the wild. With your shot I do really like it, but sadly I have seen this shot a few times before, but that’s not your fault. Its just unlucky as I am not that amazed by its beauty!

AISE:

ABSALOUTELY STUNNING! WHAT CAN I SAY BUT WOW YOU HAVE TOTALLY STUNNED ME WITH YOUR CAMPAIGN AND SHOT. The campaign is very different to everyone elses and I like that you took this risk as it has definitely paid off. This shot is so editorial and powerful I am shocked. The mixture of the rustic background and your beautiful body in front make this shot stand out, great job!
2089 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
YOU HAVE NOW HEARD YOUR PHOTOSHOOT CRITIQUES AND NOW IT IS TIME TO FIND OUT WHO IS HEADING HOME....................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2089 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL WITH THE BEST SCORE THIS WEEK IS..........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMANI (RUBES)!!! FOR THE THIRD TIME ALREADY YOU ARE AT THE TOP SPOT, YOU ARE A SERIOUS COMEPTITIOR THIS SEASON KEEP IT UP <2
2089 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
THE RUNNER-UP THIS WEEK IS................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAUTREC (CYCLONE) YOUR DETAIL IN THE PHOTOS IS REALLY COMING THROUGH AND YOU ARE DOING SO MUCH BETTER WEEK BY WEEK <3
2089 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
THE THRID HIGHEST SCORE THIS WEEK IS.........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AISE (AQUALI)! YOU SCORED THE HIGHEST THIS WEEK IN YOUR PHOTOSHOOT BUT YOUR CHALLENGE LET YOU DOWN, BUT WELL DONE <3
2089 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
THE NEXT MODEL SAFE THIS WEEK IS..........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALLEGRA (MELINDAMRSKK) ANOTHER MODEL WITH A GREAT PHOTOSHOOT BUT NOT SO GOOD CHALLENGE, TO BE AT THE TOP YOU NEED TO BE DOING WELL IN BOTH <3
2089 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
WILL RACHEL (TOMMY123) AND XESSICA (MJFJUNE) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RACHEL (TOMMY123) YOUR LACK OF SELF-BELIEF IS STARTING TO SHOW IN YOUR SHOTS, I REALLY NEED YOU TO GRAB THAT CROWN AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF <3

AND

XESSICA (MJFJUNE) YOUR PHOTOSHOOT WAS PRETTY GOOD BUT THE LACK OF SUBMISSION IN THE CHALLENGE IS THE REASON YOU ARE HERE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WHO STAYS AND WHO GOES HOME!!!!!!!
2089 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
RACHEL (TOMMY123)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!

NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOU TAKE SOME SELF-LOVE AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT <3

GO AND JOIN THE OTHER GIRLS.
2089 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
XESSICA (MJFJUNE)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOU ARE LIKE A CAT WITH 11 LIVES THIS SEASON,

AS YOU ARE SAFE TOO!

THIS IS BECAUSE LAUTREC (CYCLONE) HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THE SITE AND NO LONGER CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION SO I DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE TWO MODELS!

SHE WAS A GREAT MODEL WHO I COULD HAVE SEEN WIN THE CROWN, BUT THIS WASNT HER TIME!

XESSICA YOU NOW HAVE YOUR THIRD CHANCE TO SHOW ME THAT TRUE BEAUTY I SEE BENEATH YOU <3

GO JOIN THE OTHER GIRLS <3
2089 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
OH. MY. GOD.

https://media.giphy.com/media/k9euiR1d7mTpS/giphy.gif
2089 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
OMG thank you so much for another POTW!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!