This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2 !

Topic » Challenge 2 !

2447 days 22 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
WELCOME EVERYONE to challenge 2 . For this weeks challenge you will be on your own ..so if you fuck up . you can't blame Anyone else But yourself . You girls went to a zoo and got the opportunity to take some shots with some animals in their habitat .

The photo that you send has to be one model ( if youre a female then the model has to be female and vice versa ) and with a wild animal . the more high fashion the more points you'll get .

If you have any questions feel free to ask x good luck !! And break a leg .
2447 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Valentina: "Single model? Check. Wild Animal? Check. Story? Ten's across the board! I'm ready for it!"

https://the-numinous.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/CHAINS.jpg
2446 days 10 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
Hi everyone ! Welcome to the scoreboard for Challenge #2 !

Lets start !

first of all the people who DIDNT go by my instructions are getting the lowest points from the group ... i said ZOO ANIMALS not farm animals so ...

Valentin , Kendall ,Angela , Harmony ... youre all getting the lowest points possible ... a 5 . i was very disappointed .

-
The next batch that are getting 6 points were the mediocre NOT BAD BUT NOT GOOD photos .... these models are .....

Sean  , James , Abel ,Kaitlin .... not bad but step it up huns .

-
The next batch are getting 8 points .... these were some pretty good photos ! but there was one who slayed the game and got 10 points , and if i could have i would have given it more points ! .

so the batch with 8 points .these models are ....

Mason , Stacey , September  and Bridgette ! Good job ! proud of you :)

And the one with 10 points with an amazing photo which made my jaw drop its ...

VALENTINA  ! good job sweetheart . you deserve it

Valentina's Photo - https://the-numinous.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/CHAINS.jpg

-

Some of you need to realise that the challenge is just as important as the photoshoot .. cause if u slip up in the photoshoot u can salvage urself in the challenge ! good luck gals and guys
2446 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Valentina: "Oooh, bingo! Thank you so much!"

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!