This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5 / ELIMINATION

Topic » Week 5 / ELIMINATION

2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
I will start by saying that one of you, Stella (gagaluv) did not submit a photo this week even though you had 48 hours and were mailed a reminder. This saddens me as I think you had a lot of potential to do well in this competition. However, I cannot keep someone here that failed to submit. Please pack your things and return home.

Now...

11 gorgeous ladies stand before me. But I only have 10 photos in my hands; each photo represents a model that is safe and will continue in the running for Kara's Top Model. The model that does not get a photo must pack her belongings immediately and leave the competition.

So... who gets Photo Of The Week?

The first name I am going to call is ...
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
SHANNA with a score of 34.4! You have not fallen below top 4 this entire time so I am thrilled to hand you you're first winning photo! You're still in the running to becoming Kara's Top Model :)
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Runner-up for best photo goes to...
AUGUSTINE with a score of 29! jojo wasn't a big fan of your shot but the rest of us were really impressed :)
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
next is...
POCAHONTAS with 28.5!
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
coming in 4th is...
BRENDINA with a score of 27.2! definite improvement from last week!
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
rounding off the top 5 is...
XIMENA with 26.1 points! nice job :)
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
next is...
NATALIE with a score of 25.3!
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
JUDITH with 22.8 points!
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
also safe is...
MALAYSIA with 22.1! slight improvement from last week. keep pushing yourself :)
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Three beautiful Ladies stand before me.... Alisa, Wendy, and Charlotte. But only one of you can be safe from the bottom 2......
ALISA with 21.9 points! Congratulations you're still in the running for becoming Kara's Top Model.
2461 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Will Wendy and Charlotte please step forward....

neither of you have ever been in the bottom 3. you're very similar in that you tend to float around the middle of the pack each week and have not wowed us with a top or runner up photo. whoever stays i really want you to review the judge's comments on all your photos and try to show us something unexpected in the next shoot.

So who stays?
WENDY with 18.7 points. This week I think you forgot you were modeling. While two of the judges could find the beauty in your shot, you really failed to impress the other half of the panel. Congrats, you are still in the running for Kara's Top Model. Please join the other girls.

Charlotte, I am so sorry to see you go. You had a big fall in the ranks this week, but none of the judges could really see a connection with your partner. The shot was too safe and ultimately is sending you home. Thank you for being here and good luck <3
2461 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
Thank You x
2461 days 20 hours ago
badbeetch
That was so so close oh my.. thank you judges I promise to improve
2461 days 19 hours ago
brenelle1120
*looks shocked as Stella is eliminated*

*hugs Charlotte*

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!