This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6 / Movie Mayhem

Topic » Week 6 / Movie Mayhem

2461 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Last episode we had to say goodbye to Charlotte after partnering with a male model for the photoshoot. This week things will be a bit different...you will be going HEAD TO HEAD against another model AND the bottom 3 girls will face a POLL TO SAVE.

- Photoshoot -

"Every time i go to a movie, it's magic, no matter what the movie's about." - Steven Spielberg
Today each of you will be given a movie genre to represent. You must embody the genre you are given however you see fit. This is a SOLO shot (only you are in it). Two of you are being assigned the same genre and the judges will see how you compare in a head to head competition.

Once all models have posted, I will send the paired off photos to the judges and they will score you as usual but give no comments. They will individually tell me who they think won each head to head. Of the 5 "losers," we will see who has the bottom 3 scores. Those 3 models will then be put into a poll where TENGAGED will vote on who they want to SAVE. The model with the least amount of votes will go home. In essence you could have the weakest shot but stay because of how badly you want to be here. This tests your modeling skills and your heart. I will be revealing the winner of each pairing and the total scores for all (aka no critiques will be given and panel will be a bit different).

Please let me know if there are any questions!

GENRES & MODELS ---

Fantasy/Sci Fi: Shanna vs Pocahontas
Western: Judith vs Augustine
Romance: Natalie vs Ximena
Horror: Wendy vs Alisa
Action/Adventure: Brendina vs Malaysia

reminders:
no nudity
no duplicate photos (application photos included)
no ANTM
you are a female model

who will prove to be this week's leading lady??...GOOD LUCK models!

** YOU HAVE 24 HOURS **
2461 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
oh PS GRATS ON TOP 10!!!!!
you've all shown you have what it takes to get here and should feel proud :)
2461 days 14 hours ago
db1994
2461 days 8 hours ago
badbeetch
2461 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/50aa7079e4b040d142112688/520bcbc8e4b04d4779430638/520bcc42e4b0a393188af5bd/1376504900530/jakehicksphotography2+copy.jpg

I was inspired by Fantasy! The Alice and Wonderland: Looking through film with the big mirror! I am in an enchanted land!
2460 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
Western
https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/western-samurai-style-michael-flores2.jpg

I try to take a risk by fusing the western and eastern style. I think this could be a movies like one person charlie's angle as a cowgirl with zorro's swords skill and jane got a gun's skill
2460 days 19 hours ago
Maicolx3
2460 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
=====================

CLOSED

hoping to have panel ready for tomorrow and then the poll will be open. Everyone will be mailed :)

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!