This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 / ELIMINATION

Topic » Week 7 / ELIMINATION

2453 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
9 gorgeous ladies stand before me. But I only have 8 photos in my hands; each photo represents a model that is safe and will continue in the running for Kara's Top Model. The model that does not get a photo must pack her belongings immediately and leave the competition.

So... who gets Photo Of The Week?

The first name I am going to call is ...
2453 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
JUDITH with a score of 27.7 out of 30! Grats all of us adored your photo! You're still in the running to becoming Kara's Top Model :)
2453 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Runner-up for best photo goes to...
POCAHONTAS with a score of 22.7! you were Patrick's favorite this week, grats :)
2453 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
coming in 3rd is...
BRENDINA with 22.5! i thought you completely rocked it this week. good job!
2453 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
next is...
MALAYSIA with 19.8! a lot of the girls voiced that you were the weakest here, but this photo proved differently. grats
2453 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
XIMENA with a score of 19.5!
2453 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
also safe is...
NATALIE with 19.3!
2453 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Three beautiful Ladies stand before me.... Augustine, Wendy, and Shanna. But only one of you can be safe from the bottom 2......
WENDY with 15.5 points! The other judges were not impressed with you this week, but lucky for you I really liked your photo. Congratulations you're still in the running for becoming Kara's Top Model.
2453 days 20 hours ago
brenelle1120
*looks at he bottom 2 in complete shock*
2453 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Will Augustine and Shanna please step forward....

I am so sad to see both of you here. You have proven to be fierce competitors and even the other girls think so.

Augustine, the judges really felt the extra hands made your photo look awkward and two judges said they really weren't fans.

Shanna, the judges expected more from you as you've never been below 4th. One judge said everything was wrong about this shot, while another described the photo as "dirty."

So who stays?
SHANNA with 13.2 points. I don't know what happened this week, but hopefully this is a wake up call and you can continue to produce the wonderful photos we enjoyed in the prior weeks. Congrats, you are still in the running for Kara's Top Model. Please join the other girls.

Augustine, ugh :( I'm crying on the inside. I am so sorry to see you go. You've been doing well throughout the competition, but today it seemed your hands hindered instead of helped. I can't wait to see what you will bring in the Battle Back tbh! Thank you for being here and good luck <3
2453 days 19 hours ago
brenelle1120
*hugs Augustine*

I think I will see you again!
2453 days 19 hours ago
badbeetch
oh my god

*hugs Augustine*

this is TOO much
2453 days 19 hours ago
presea6789
Wow, I am completely shocked! Good luck to you Augustine!!
2453 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Finally I can impress all the judges. Thank you. But I'm shock at that bottom 2 since the 2 of them are the only considered as Strongest Model from each girls
2453 days 10 hours ago
C_Shizz96
BLESS

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!