This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 / ELIMINATION

Topic » Week 8 / ELIMINATION

2451 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
so this week was different. this week was CRUCIAL. you ladies were paired off by me and assigned to pose together, knowing it was a double elimination week. at this point i can honestly say im sad to see anyone go.

8 really wonderful ladies stand before me. But I only have 3 photos in my hands; each photo represents a pair that is safe and will continue in the running for Kara's Top Model. The two models that do not get a photo must pack her belongings immediately and leave the competition.

So... who gets Photo Of The Week?
2451 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k

with a total score of 36/40
JUDITH & MALAYSIA! Grats! You're still in the running to becoming Kara's Top Model :)
2451 days 20 hours ago
badbeetch
*CLAPS*
2451 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
the next two girls safe are...

with a score of 35.5 (yes just .5 away from top photo)
POCAHONTAS & NATALIE!
2451 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Will Shanna & Wendy and Brendina & Ximena please step forward....

This was a tough week. BEYOND TOUGH.

Shanna & Wendy, the hair seemed to really bother some of the judges. Your shot was described as just "meh" today.

Brendina & Ximena, I think some judges felt the connection wasn't quite there for the two of you and wished you had chosen a more colorful and exciting image to share with us as we all know you two have been on top.

So who stays?
2451 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
with a score of 20/40 points
SHANNA & WENDY you are safe today.

Now you both were in the bottom 3 last week. I really need you to show us everything you have in the next challenge. You may join the other girls.
2451 days 20 hours ago
badbeetch
*cries on stage*

I promise you I will Kara.. with everything I have I promise you I will!! I wanna be here so bad and I swear to you I will prove it to you.. to ALL of you!
2451 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Ximena & Brendina, your score totaled 18.2 points.

You both should be proud of what you've accomplished here. I think last week and this week just goes to show that one not so kick ass photo can send a girl home. It was a true pleasure to have you both here...and maybe this isn't the last I will see of you <3
2451 days 20 hours ago
db1994
Sucks to go on a group photo but oh well
2451 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
*looks at the 6 girls that are safe*

Ladies, the battle back for those eliminated is about to take place. You have the night off! Please enjoy your last few days here...as we will soon be traveling :D
2451 days 20 hours ago
badbeetch
oh my god!!!
2451 days 20 hours ago
presea6789
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!