This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BATTLE BACK

Topic » BATTLE BACK

2451 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
all of the eliminated models with the exception of Karen (for not truly competing) and Stella (failed to submit/quit) are invited to compete in the Battle Back competition.

the instructions/theme for this shoot and the photos submitted will all be sent via MAIL!

models will MAIL me the photos and i will send them out to the judges to score 1-10. in fairness of the competition this will be a BLIND JUDGING!!!! they will not know which model submitted which photo

ONE GIRL WILL RETURN. stay tuned <3
2451 days ago
C_Shizz96
That's dead
2450 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
======================

CLOSED AND JUDGING WILL BEGIN SOON

6 girls submitted
2448 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
I have received all the scores from the judges. It was a VERY close race...
will Brendina, Augustine, and Ashanti please come forward.

You three scored in the top. One of you will return.
2448 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
two of you had a total score of 27 points, while one model had 27.5...only a difference of half a point...
so who returns?
2448 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
congratulations to...
http://www.fashionisingpictures.net/photoshoots/anjarubikvoguejapanmarch2012nsfw6.jpg

AUGUSTINE!

there were some fierce photos in the bunch and i am sorry to those that will not be returning to the competition. it was a pleasure to have each of you as a part of my very first season. i hope to see you again for season 2 <3

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!