This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9 / ELIMINATION

Topic » Week 9 / ELIMINATION

2443 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
7 gorgeous ladies stand before me. But I only have 6 photos in my hands; each photo represents a model that is safe and will continue in the running for Kara's Top Model. The model that does not get a photo must pack her belongings immediately and leave the competition.

So... who gets Photo Of The Week?

The first name I am going to call is ...
2443 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
SHANNA with a score of 35.3! We all really enjoyed your photo! You're still in the running to becoming Kara's Top Model :)
2443 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
Runner-up for best photo goes to...
POCAHONTAS with a score of 34.8! you were my favorite this week, keep it up :)
2443 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
rounding off the top 3 is...
MALAYSIA with 32.2!
2443 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
in middle of the pack...
our returnee AUGUSTINE!
2443 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
with 30.5 points** (Augustine)
2443 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
Three truly incredible ladies stand before me.... Natalie, Wendy, and Judith. But only one of you can be safe from the bottom 2......
NATALIE with 24 points! Your photo was just meh this week and Jojo was really not a fan. Step up that game! Congratulations you're still in the running for becoming Kara's Top Model.
2443 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
Will Wendy and Judith please step forward....

you have both worked so hard to get to this point. this just wasn't a good week for either of you. 

Wendy, none of us got an Italian vibe from your shot. One judge described it as a "burlesque Cleopatra" look. It just wasn't what we were expecting.

Judith, the judges weren't a fan of the awkward hand at your neck/chest. i actually really appreciated most aspects of the photo but the other judges felt it was too basic, especially since you've won 2 weeks in a row.

So who stays?
JUDITH with 23.2 points. I don't know what happened this week, but hopefully this is a wake up call and you can continue to produce the wonderful photos we enjoyed in the prior weeks. Congrats, you are still in the running for Kara's Top Model. Please join the other girls.

Wendy, I know you worked tremendously hard throughout the competition and I am so sorry to see you go. I appreciated your creativity and eye for fashion and art. Thank you for being here and good luck <3
2442 days 20 hours ago
presea6789
Wendy :(
2442 days 10 hours ago
DrG2
Sorry to dissapoint, I had college welcoming party and I dont have too much time to find any photo at that time

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!