This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 / ELIMINATION

Topic » Week 10 / ELIMINATION

2438 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
6 gorgeous ladies stand before me. But I only have 5 photos in my hands; each photo represents a model that is safe and will continue in the running for Kara's Top Model. The model that does not get a photo must pack her belongings immediately and leave the competition.

So... who gets Photo Of The Week?

The first name I am going to call is ...
2438 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
SHANNA with a score of 22 out of 30! Two weeks in a row, grats! You're still in the running to becoming Kara's Top Model :)
2438 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
Runner-up for best photo goes to...
AUGUSTINE with a score of 20.5! almost the fairest of them all :p
2438 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
rounding off the top 3 is...
JUDITH with 20.2! you were my fave this week - great comeback from last week :)
2438 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
Three truly incredible ladies stand before me.... Natalie, Malaysia, and Pocahontas. But only one of you can be safe from the bottom 2......
MALAYSIA with 17.7 points! While your photo was on theme, it was a little too busy this week. Congratulations you're still in the running for becoming Kara's Top Model.
2438 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
Will Natalie and Pocahontas please step forward....

We all know that Pocahontas has left the competition for personal reasons. We are keeping her in our thoughts and wishing her well. Hopefully we will see her in a future season.

But will Natalie be leaving with her?

Natalie, you were 4th in my rankings this week, but Jojo and Patrick could not see the connection to Elsa in your shot at all. You've done a wonderful job in this competition, yet I wonder if you had what it takes to win since we have yet to have a top photo from you.

So will you stay?
unfortunately you are both leaving us today :( Pocahontas scored 17.5 and Natalie scored 13.

Natalie, I know you worked tremendously hard throughout the competition and I am so sorry to see you go. You have proven to be a fierce model and I know it won't be the last we see of you. Thank you for being here and good luck <3
2438 days 10 hours ago
presea6789
Wow, cannot believe this

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!