This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 11 / ELIMINATION

Topic » Week 11 / ELIMINATION

2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
*The final four girls walk into panel*

Hello my gorgeous final 4!......
-
-
-
-
Augustine
-
-
-
-
Malaysia
-
-
-
-
Judith
-
-
-
-
Shanna
-
-
-
-
You've all worked extremely hard and deserved to make it this far. Sadly only three of you can make it to the FINALE. One of you will be leaving us right now. The judges have come to a decision.

The girl who scored the highest and will be our first finalist is....
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
MALAYSIA! Congratulations, with a score of 29.5/40 you're a finalist of Kara's Top Model SEASON 1!!!!!!
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
also moving onto our finale is...
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
JUDITH! with 29/40 points you are also a finalist of Kara's Top Model SEASON 1!!!!!!
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
Augustine and Shanna please step forward.

I am extremely proud of both of you. You've worked your butts off and shown the world some very beautiful and interesting shots.

Augustine, you were eliminated once but are our comeback queen. You've really stood out as a front runner, but been just shy of top photo multiple times. Your eye for fashion and insight on your competition has been very impressive.

Shanna, you've had a few slip ups in this competition and they almost cost you the game. You came out of the gates strong and all the girls saw that. When you're on, you're supergirl; but when you're off I can't even recognize your work.

So who stays?
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
SHANNA! you scored 26/40 points this week and are a finalist in Kara's Top Model SEASON 1!!!!
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
AUGUSTINE, i am so sorry but with a score of 24.25/40 you have been eliminated from the competition. please hold your head high because you are one fierce diva that will always be remembered. thank you for being a part of my first season <3
2422 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
*hugs the final 3*

Malaysia, Judith, & Shanna I am so excited to see what you will show us in the FINALE! it is anyone's game as you are all fantastic models :)

Finale will be posted tomorrow and you will have 48 hours to submit <33
2421 days 18 hours ago
presea6789
Wow, cannot believe I have made it this far!! Thank you so much!!
2421 days 12 hours ago
DrG2
100% sure I was going home but then it turned out I lose to 1st place by 0,5 points. Good luck girls

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!