This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Applications (Season 1)

Topic » Big Brother Applications..

2480 days 7 hours ago
hellomynameis347
- Name: Will
- Describe yourself in three words: Calm, Intelligent, Introverted
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: Strategic. My brain is built to think long-term, and I'll do whatever benefits me later rather than now.
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: Villain, but much more subtle about it.
- What makes you stand out from others?: I'm willing to stab people in the back and do whatever it takes to win.
- Do you promise to be active?: It may be a bit hard this week, but as much as I possibly can be.
2480 days 7 hours ago
Kynadie
- Name: Kynadie
- Describe yourself in three words: Loyal , Competitive , & Honest.
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: All 3 of the above baby.
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: Hero
- What makes you stand out from others?: My personality hun , im cool asf & funny.
- Do you promise to be active?: Welll yeaah ma Dahling.
2480 days 5 hours ago
BrandonBam
- Name: Brandon
- Describe yourself in three words: grit, strategic, loyal
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: strategic
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: villain
- What makes you stand out from others?: There is no other person just like me, I will bring in a very different perspective like no other. I have not been active on tengaged for about 4 years so it would be a great to compete here to see if I still have what it takes to compete and make a comeback
- Do you promise to be active?: yes i do promise to be active and make this game fun
2479 days 16 hours ago
BBHoe
If you're looking to apply for my first season of Big Brother, you've come to the right place!
Simply fill out the form below for your chance to become a houseguest:

- Name: Patsy Lance
- Describe yourself in three words: Hilarious, manipulative, persistent
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: Strategic
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: I'm a villain for sure!
- What makes you stand out from others?: I stand out because I have a very consistent record with my group games (check my bio) and also I stand out because my gameplay is very subtle- not very noticed but huge game moves!
- Do you promise to be active?: Girl you know I'll be active :* But 9pm/8pm est pls

Please vote in this poll for your ideal challenge time (in EST):
http://www.tengaged.com/group/9127/poll/challenge-time-est-139274

Thank you for applying! The season is set to begin on August 14th.
2479 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
If you're looking to apply for my first season of Big Brother, you've come to the right place!

- Name: Joey
- Describe yourself in three words: smart , beast , nice
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: physical
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: why not both ?
- What makes you stand out from others?: I'm iconic
- Do you promise to be active?: duh

Please vote in this poll for your ideal challenge time (in EST):
http://www.tengaged.com/group/9127/poll/challenge-time-est-139274

Thank you for applying! The season is set to begin on August 14th.
2479 days 4 hours ago
lliiaamm
- Name: Liam
- Describe yourself in three words:  Chill, Funny, Smart
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: Social Strategist
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: Heroic I hate lying but when I do lie I feel guilty
- What makes you stand out from others?: People underestimate me and just see me as a nice guy with a pretty face but I am so much more than that. Plus I always end up in the middle
- Do you promise to be active?: YAS b
2479 days 3 hours ago
kingLiam
- Name: Liam-Adrian
- Describe yourself in three words: Poisonous, Greedy  and Perfection
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: I'm all of that, i'm perfect
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: Villain, duhh
- What makes you stand out from others?: Because i don0t give a f*ck about making moves, if i want to do it, i'll do it.
- Do you promise to be active?: Yes
2479 days 3 hours ago
smittynoah16
- Name: Noah
- Describe yourself in three words: This is always so tricky! I'm strategical, quiet, and sneaky.
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: Strategic for sure! I'm someone who obsessively thinks about every possibility every time I have to make a decision in the game. I also try my very best to socialize with people, making legitimate bonds that can help me advance in the game.
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: I would say villain. I'm not really mean to people and I don't start fights/cause drama, but I'm a ruthless and sneaky player that would do anything to get to the end of this game.
- What makes you stand out from others?: I'm always playing the game. When I play one of these games, I will spend countless amounts of time outside of the actual game thinking about my position/the house dynamics/all of the future possibilities. I may appear to be playing things quietly at times, but I will do anything to make my position in the house as strong as possible. I'm good at coming to a decision on what my goal is, figuring out to achieve that goal in a subtle way, and then executing my plan to get what I want without anyone knowing it was me pulling strings behind the scenes.
- Do you promise to be active?: Of course!
2478 days 21 hours ago
WitZ

- Name: James
- Describe yourself in three words: Hardworking, Ruthless, Cynical
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: Strategy/Social but I can win a comp if I need to.
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: I will do either if it will make me win :P So I guess more villain?
- What makes you stand out from others?: I have so much experience on this site. I have no played so many group games and hosted many group games too. I know how to work with others and as long as I am careful with rocking the boat I think I can go far in this game.
- Do you promise to be active?: Of course :) I wouldn't join if I wasnt serious about winning.
2478 days 4 hours ago
AnnaMay
--- Apps closed ---
2477 days 10 hours ago
MrRobzilla
- Name: Robby
- Describe yourself in three words: Fun, Outgoing, and Sneaky
- Are you a physical, strategic, or social player?: Physical but can social if needed.
- Are you more of a hero or a villain?: Hero
- What makes you stand out from others?: Im a great team player but i know how to low key play dirty.
- Do you promise to be active?: yes.

open group

Anna's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!