This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL- BLACK TRIBE

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL- BLACK TRIBE

2373 days 15 hours ago
Max1130
COME ON IN GUYS!

*Contestants wall in, X wearing his neckalce*

*Everyone sits*

OK!

Pm for a question and ADD ME ON ALLIANCE EMAILS!

VOTES ARE DUE BY 2:30pm EST TOMMOROW
2373 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Ask
2373 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
X- Since you have immunity, and ts the merge, are you going to take a big threat out, OR keep it cool?
2373 days 13 hours ago
FireX
X- Since you have immunity, and ts the merge, are you going to take a big threat out, OR keep it cool?

Well be honest i have little to no power. I mean no 1 sent me a message since we( me and noah) re entered the game and now iv won immunity and tins of people are talking to me. Its hard for me to tell whos being truthful and whis lieing

As for your question im gonna do whats best for my game because last i checked i cant win every immunity challenge and i need allies. I think im gonna have to play a loyal game and i hope it helps. Maybe i can help take a threat out and keep it cool or maybe my vote dose not matter and im nect to go if i dont win immunity. I have a lot on my mind
2373 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Question please
2373 days 12 hours ago
Max1130
Hoop- You have been inactive for a while on this game. Do you think that they should keep you because of this or send you home
2373 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sometimes you can't control things in real life.I think keep me since I'm a number on whoever wants me on their side.
2373 days 1 hour ago
Wolven6974
Question For Me?
2372 days 22 hours ago
Max1130
Mike- Do you feel safe tonight. Has anyone approached you?
2372 days 20 hours ago
Wolven6974
First off, Do i feel safe?

No. The only time ill feel safe is when i have that immunity, or i have an idol that im using 100%. I sadly have neither of these things.

About anyone approaching me, I havent heard much about this tribal, so im honestly got the mind set this might be my last tribal, though i still have hope ill stay.
2372 days 15 hours ago
FireX
*waits for max probst to read votes*
2372 days 15 hours ago
Max1130
ITS TIME TO READ THE VOTES
2372 days 15 hours ago
Max1130
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2372 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Stands up
2372 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Hands max i necklace
2372 days 15 hours ago
FireX
I would like to play this on noah

open group

Max's Survivor Season 1: Malaysia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!