This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8

Topic » Tribal Council 8

2364 days 3 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Votes are due by 3:00pm eastern tomorrow

Pyn for a question
2364 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Me
2364 days 3 hours ago
LenaRose
me
2364 days 3 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
X- do you think you will be seen as a big threat being the only one to win immunity so far
2364 days 3 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Lena- There was a majority alliance last vote, do you think they will stick together again for this vote
2364 days 3 hours ago
mj1001
me
2364 days 1 hour ago
FireX
X- do you think you will be seen as a big threat being the only one to win immunity so far

I hope not lol. All i did was ask some ppl to vote for me but i have my alliance and i trust them so no i dont think winning 2 challenges makes me a threat
2364 days ago
BreadMaster0221
Matt- At some point the majority alliance will have to be cut, do you think tonight is the night to make a move
2364 days ago
mj1001
there the majority they don't need to betray but if they want to be known for something maybe it is the right time to make a move
2364 days ago
LenaRose
Lena- There was a majority alliance last vote, do you think they will stick together again for this vote

It's a strong possibility, alliances want to ride it out until it's just them and they'll try and eliminate anyone their path
2363 days 23 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Me
2363 days 23 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Robz- No alliance is perfect, and the majority alliance from last vote most likely has cracks in it. How long do you think until it crumbles
2363 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
Me
2363 days 21 hours ago
bacon69
Meee
2363 days 21 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Silver- With each and each vote you are getting closer to the F3 have you planned out who your F3 is
2363 days 21 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Bacon- you were in redemption for so long and then you were just tossed into the game, do you think it was a disadvantage or an advantage of being on redemption Island that long

open group

Survivor 1: Jamaica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!