This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 11

Topic » Tribal Council 11

2325 days 18 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
2325 days 18 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Votes are due by 8:00pm eastern

Pyn for a question

I haven’t gotten any confessionals besides a few from X so can you guys please send them
2325 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Ask
2325 days 17 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
X- We are down to the final 8, with two of those people being on redemption island with that said we are close to the final 3, do you have an ideal final three in your mind
2325 days 17 hours ago
bacon69
I want a question
2325 days 17 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Bacon- It is extremely close to the final duel on redemption island is there any strategy when voting someone out knowing they will go to redemption Island
2325 days 16 hours ago
mj1001
question pleasse
2325 days 14 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Mj- How important is it to win immunity challenges now that we are so close to the end
2325 days 14 hours ago
FireX
X- We are down to the final 8, with two of those people being on redemption island with that said we are close to the final 3, do you have an ideal final three in your mind

I dont really have a ideal f3. I have to make f3 and plans change... LIKE VOTES DO so my plan is to just stick yo my allies
2325 days 13 hours ago
mj1001
Its really important now that there's only 6 people in the game and 2 in RI and now that were close to the end there's a bigger possibility of you going home.
2325 days 11 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
This isn’t so annoying Rob and NeonGrape1 NEVER VOTE
2325 days 10 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
It’s time to vote

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so

Lena stands

I want to use my idol on myself, this being because I'm feeling like people have lost trust in me and I wan't to stay as long as possible."

Bacon stands

looks around at everyone*
Umm bread probst i guess its time i pull a trick outta my bag tonight

*Hands me the idol*

I aint going no where

Ok any votes for Lena and bacon will not count and you can’t vote for X so only mj, Rob, and Quinn can receive votes

Once the votes are read the decision is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately

I’ll read the votes
2325 days 10 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
First vote

Lena does not count
2325 days 10 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Second vote

Lena does not count
2325 days 10 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Third vote

Rob
2325 days 10 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Fourth vote

Bacon does not count

open group

Survivor 1: Jamaica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!