This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16: Where Past Meets the Present

Topic » Episode 16: Where Past Meets..

2130 days 10 hours ago
DrG2
Today, Germany is one of the biggest holders of gold in the world: it owns 3,378 tonnes, worth €119bn, second only to the US. Germany has a stronger relationship with gold than most nations. The country’s experience with hyperinflation between 1919 and 1923, during the years of the Weimar Republic, is ingrained in the national consciousness. Gold, above all, stands for stability.

Stability is often used to describe buildings or structures that won't collapse or fall down. So we can say that stability in other word means strong (cause the structure won't collapse).

So in my photoshoot I want to show you the gold that is one of Germany's treasure which showed as the lingerie's color. Another thing is that I want to show the strong which is what Gold is about and also Sexy which is the first word everyone thinking about lingerie.
And as the challenge is about lingerie, I wanna show something different with the lingerie that everyone will always think of which is a metal lingerie

https://www.thelingerieaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/ID-Sarrieri-SS15-Youre-Next-Collection.jpg
2129 days 6 hours ago
Blingbae
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZV1EC1_rgeGxCsG-PP48gjjllGQDdR_Q

In my original photo, I gave a very bold intense photoshoot, which was near perfection and probably one of my favourite photos I've given this entire season, except I had misunderstood the challenge rules so it landed me in the bottom. For this week I wanted to do a reprise on the voluptuous powerful photo that landed me my first bottom. There's a number of essential factors that bring the photo to life, this threatening aura that's surrounding her piques interest. I drew a lot of inspiration from high end Latin American fashion, and my model looks stunning. From the perspective of the camera, she almost looks like a hidden beauty in a forest, and angles play a role in this as well. The slightly twisted, stunted to the ground angle, maximizes appeal and this was yet another product that I'm quite proud of.
2129 days 3 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I have decided to remake my on the floor photoshoot. This was the one photoshoot that I feel like I didn't deserve the placement I got since someone didn't even follow the rules for it got safe, but now I have the chance to redo what I messed up. I decided to do something a bit more fun and unique. This photo has me posing on the ground with the photographer taking an aerial shot that had some drawings on it in some rather high end fashion. One of the main points you guys said my mistake was the fact that there was nothing 'high end' about this. So my goal this week was to bring some glamour to a simple concrete floor and show that I can bring even the plainest of floors to life with a little bit of time.

Also, I wanted to show off some originality. I don't believe anyone else would have thought to do an aerial photo such as this for a floor challenge, so I thought this would be something nice and cute to do.
https://cdn.fstoppers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/52.jpg
2128 days 22 hours ago
RightToCensor
That Moment when someone used my Futuristic photo from last season

How original 🙄🙄🙄🙄
2128 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
For this week I have decided to redo my “In Your Prime” look. In the first photo that I produced I agree that it was very basic and boring and I feel like as the competition went on I was able to grow as a model and adapt to different situations. In this photo I am using my strengths to my advantage. This photo is very editorial and gives of a futuristic vibe by the clothing and look of the model! All season I have produced amazing photos and have never landed below safe so this challenge is hard for me because it is difficult to better my previous photo. But as I said I have grown as the season goes on episode by episode so I am able to produce things even bigger and better! I have gone for a mysterious and dark blue for this week!

Note: I did not realise that Eric had already used that photo so I’m sorry about that.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/55/7c/cb/557ccb8ec5481a81aa140b0fd05e912d.jpg
2127 days 10 hours ago
DrG2
ninjohn
Played: 564 times
Last Activity: 3 days ago
2127 days 5 hours ago
Blingbae
*tumbleweeds*
2126 days 23 hours ago
RightToCensor
If ninjohn becomes inactive for 3 more days I will start panel❤️
2126 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
3 days more? damnnnnnnn

this game would totally be cancelled if the host is being inactive for 1 week so gl girls
2126 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Rest in peace Nin.
2126 days 11 hours ago
Blingbae
can’t one of the cohosts continue the show if the main host went inact? like do their own judging and stuff
2125 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
Yes I will
2125 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
Ok I am taking over for Ninjohn since he is absent

Time is Up! I will be taking a look at your photos tonight and by tomorrow night.

5 will soon become 4.

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!