This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE (THE CONGO)

Topic » FINALE (THE CONGO)

2304 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Tonight @7:00PM EST. It's all coming to an end....
2304 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
4 minutes y'all
2304 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
who is gonna win? me or purple? we shall see
2304 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
We're down to Hufus & Purple.. Oh wait that's a future season scratch that.

You guys may check-in for the Finale! Sending mails now.
2304 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey
2304 days 8 hours ago
Philip13
Here
2304 days 8 hours ago
demikol
Here
2304 days 8 hours ago
IceBear
present
2304 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Congratulations to all five of you! You've made it to the Finale on one of, if not the toughest seasons of both Bennett & Kolby's Survivor Series.

- Philip (Philip13)
- Brady (CoachWade)
- Demi (demikol)
- Luke (IceBear)
- Will (hellomynameis347)

Tomorrow, at the reunion one of the five of you will be crowned Sole Survivor, of Kolby vs Bennett - The Congo. Are you ready to begin the final journey to get there?
2304 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Survivor Purple vs Hufus
Where we are the two finalists and everyone else relevant from Bennetts and Kolbys survivor vote for who wins
2304 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Hell yeah
2304 days 8 hours ago
Philip13
Demi is the only woman in the final five. She's Chrissy Hofbeck.
2304 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Will is currently forty minutes inactive, although I have faith he'll make it and he's just going to be a bit late. We'll wait a couple more minutes for him, before we start the first challenge of the evening!

Just wanting to let everyone know, you've most likely experienced a Finale before but it will go in a much more rapid pace, Tribal Council's will be posted here & will only have 5-10 minute spans of time, with no switching votes.
2304 days 8 hours ago
Philip13
Luke is the only person who has won comps in the final 5. He's Chrissy Hofbeck too.
2304 days 8 hours ago
IceBear
I don't know who she is, but I'll take that as a compliment.
2304 days 8 hours ago
demikol
me too

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!