This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 12th HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 12th HOUR!

1494 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
Here we go with the 12th Hour!!! Congrats to you four to be still alive...eheheh...
1494 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
Have you ever asked yourself...how did we capture you or why don't you remember anything about it? You are conscious of your entire life until that moment, the capture... Then, you just woke up here, in this game where your entire existence is at risk... A step out of line or someone's votes could so damn easily kill you... Well, it's time to reveal you what drained off your memories...

Some "Red Pills" we gave you by force! Yeah, just that, ahah! Oh...is something happening to your room?
*suddenly, all the floor becomes red, no more circles preventing your movement inside your darkened room...then, from the ceiling, a sort of rain...*
Ahahahahahah...
*not a normal rain...a rain of...Red Pills!*
1494 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
You are now going to face a new challenge, my dear Players!
"Red Pills" will be something tough... Here it is what you need to do:

- Those pills are extremely expensive for us, so...you have to collect the most of them you can, before the ending of the current Hour! Just to remember you who is in charge here, collecting for us what did horrible things to your memories...

- So basically, you have to search the website of Tengaged to find the most Red Pills you can! But how? Finding all the Red Level Users you can! You just need to find them and write a list with all their nicknames...then send me that list by private mail! I'll check every user mentioned in your private mail, in order to count how many Red Pills you got! Don't make mistakes!

- Obviously, the Player with the least amount of Red Pills will be killed at the end of the current Hour...

Good luck and collect those red pills for us... ^^
1494 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
P.s. Write them correctly, or I will not count them...eheheh...
1494 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1057/8088/products/falling-red-pills-animation_grande.gif
1493 days 20 hours ago
TMAN54445
It has been fun but steps out of circle
1493 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits TRIS full (who just committed suicide), causing his instant death*
1493 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
(the 12th Hour still continues this way...with you three still alive...)
1493 days 18 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Technically, there aren't any circles right now though...XD
"*suddenly, all the floor becomes red, no more circles preventing your movement inside your darkened room...then, from the ceiling, a sort of rain...*"
(I had to say that. lol)
1493 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
(in fact, I'm asking him privately what did he mean with that sentence...I don't understand it well, maybe...)
1493 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
(if he wants to suicide even if now that would be impossible or if he was just walking out of his previous red circle under his feet...i hope he will answer me before the ending of the current Hour!  o.o)
1493 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
(it sounded to me like LUCA's suicide, I don't know why)
1493 days 16 hours ago
FedeBenna
(he confirmed me that was a suicide...well, let's take it...)
1493 days 13 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
(Hmm...we could say he decided to eat the pills instead of gather them and died that way. Idk. XD)
1493 days 13 hours ago
FedeBenna
(ahahah, yes...)
1493 days 12 hours ago
Carvalho
lol

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!