This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 6 Thriller

Topic » Chapter 6 Thriller

1737 days 19 hours ago
Absol
"Plus, they said I was fun to watch."
Mitsuki shrugs at Neil and Nao.
"You're the one making it a competition, and you're still losing. That's kind of embarrassing for you."
1737 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao is offended because he's on Mitsuki's side here. "Scrappy wins forever, bye."
1737 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Eh whatever shes still pretty boring even though she is involved in all this now”
*he grumbles*
“Im losing a horrible competition with no prize so fuck off!”

*the people untie sora laughing evilly*
“Excellent. We’re sure you 4 will find your new home and new mission in life to be quite thrilling.”
1737 days 19 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*Sora stands up, stretching.*

“...Well, isn’t this exciting...”
1737 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao shrugs petting his cat. "...So... now I'm doing the Godfather thing," he mumbles to himself. He looks around at everyone he's stuck with. "Well... I guess we're gonna be like murderers now... great..."
1737 days 19 hours ago
Absol
"Okay, but even I can't compete with him..."
Mitsuki smirks at herself, feeling a little bit more confident now that she's part of some murderous organization.
"I was more poking fun at Neil anyways, because he sucks."
1737 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
"He does suck..."
1737 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I don’t fucking suck you both suck!”
*neil glares*
“And if anything sora sucks more than me!”
1737 days 19 hours ago
dawnpeacly
“...I’ll snap your neck.”
1737 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*the stiffs lead the 4 through some halls towards a place where some other teens sit most of them mentally unstable by this point and get introduced to their new lives as members of The Stiffs*

-End of Season 1-
1737 days 19 hours ago
dawnpeacly
it can’t be over :(
1737 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
rankings
1. chatter but like a frog version
2. chatter but blue cheese
3. chatter but princess peach
4. chatter but rainbow bash
5. chatter but covered in mac n cheese
6. regular chatter i guess
7. i stopped caring enough to think of more chatters
1737 days 18 hours ago
Demgirl6
neil - boy loved his horror movies. we stan. his hair was v nice. him and nao were the cutest when he wasnt breaking his ribs. will sadly never see his clown gift but he's alive! so!!! we love that!!!!
nao - he hAD A FROG BELLY BUTTON PIERCING  GOD god oogodgodgodogdo d god na ooo he's a baby he just loves animals and he cant deal w people being nice to him nnnnnnnnnn v glad he's alive and w his bf also has v nice hair
christopher - we love a mastermind who fishes and happily comments on a group execution while everyones crying! lukas did soso very good with him i love iconic mastermind
sora - goose killer ,,,,,,, icon of wearing chaps ,,,,,,,,,, may or may not have had a secret sister ,,,,,,, ur favs??? could never
lincoln - thot pizza yes
bard - him and sora did a kis mwah also disco is dead "hello fucker" <- bard on his way to save disco (but disco is dead)
kasumi - awhhh yeah icon we love u asuka bazooka and ur iconic name change and backstory and yes surviving queen
mitsuki - we love her. we love her. thats all we just love her a lot okay we love her a lot and her friends died and :( mitsuki ily

jeffrey - he cook
allen - he shark
jillian - im rlly sad that ic we all just thought she was homophobic :(
franky - he was a baby ,,,, he was just a baby , ,, , with one eye ,,, bc reasons ,,,
chris - he was a priest and did priest things
haruka - i liked her card trick
janet- CRIES A LOT janet ily ily ily u deserved better ,,  , ,cries ,, , ,
rylee - she just loved books man ,,, she just loved em
shawn - scrappy was best sorry
kyo - poor pirate man jsut wanted a girl
coco - the icon who deserved finale and was ROBBED i wanted a makeover from her so bad coco i love you dearly ,, xoxoxo ,,,

scrappy - overcame adversity. he was kicked, he was attacked, he watched his owner die... and then he thrived, he's in an evil organization, nao loves him, god bless.

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!