This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 5 Lithium

Topic » Chapter 5 Lithium

1571 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Exactly ours was great”
*he glares*
“Im not dumb! Mitsuki agrees”

*red shakes still as the elevator opens he heads over to it shaking and quiet*
1571 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nao rolls his eyes. "As if... we've come to a mutual agreement. Team us against team idiots."

Arabella walks over to the elevator, looking at Red concerned and unsure what to say. "..."
1571 days 3 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: *heads to the elevator, looking over at Red as well* ...
1571 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*red sits in the corner just crying with the book he was given*
1571 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
B: *she drags her skeleton bffs to the elevator and walks into it*
1571 days 3 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Into the elevator.*

"...how much longer..."
1571 days 3 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella sits by Red, side-hugging him and sighing because there goes another one to being a hot mess. ^Pretty soon the only sane one left will be... Pigeon.^
1571 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
B: *she really wishes Brett and Kuro would like rescue everyone now*
1571 days 3 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: *stands by for moral support, shoving her hands in her pockets as she glances around the elevator* ...
1571 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*red just cries as everyone realizes theres only 9 of them left*

-End of Episode-
1571 days ago
Demgirl6
a rlly good review/predictions

red- can someone hug him he's so done w everything and now his bf is gone
arabella- she's just out here living her best life man . i like when her clones went WUAHAHAH
rhea- i lov her dearly she's been having such a rough time everyone hug her
elias- he's a bush!!!!!
ai- she was so nice this episode ,,, but her clones ,,,, menacing
rin- got the girl ;)
brenda- can someone ,, help her ,, this clone motive was BAD bad bad for her mental health
rain boy- i love him. someone please teach him about homosexuality
lucien- he just wanted to hang out in the temple thats all he wanted also fondue is not french apparently? ?? what ???
--
jackson- he got high and naked and i was like ahhh. rip
christian- he just wanted to protect the bf :( rip

predictions:

okay here we go. next chapter we will likely get a motive like last we did last season, meaning we'll get a death like we did last season... only this time its for real instead of virtual reality :0 because i don't think we're getting a repeat vr motive :0
here are my completely random guesses

victim = rhea
killer = elias/rin/mastermind bc idk man!! options!!!

then we've gotta have our last trial bloodbath so we're going w a elias/rin death depending on whoever isn't a killer. "but don't the killers get executed" you ask. the answer is yes. but idk when an execution would fit into mastermind trial so i'm just going to assume killer is mastermind and mastermind is brenda queen.

so brenda ends rhea, then we get elias/rin both dead in the finale trial bloodbath. maybe. so we're going w finale ending w: red, arabella, ai, brenda, rain boy, lucien survivors

completely accurate random guessing thank u goodbye
1571 days ago
Symmetry888
my prediction is geena is mastermind
1570 days 22 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Review:

Red Turbo - Red has really become one of my favorites in this cast. He’s very pure and innocent and his relationship with Christian was really cute. Love him and his power ranger poses.

Arabella Frankfort - I fucking LOVE Arabella. Arabella has really good relationships with everyone and she’s pretty much everyone’s friend at this point. I need more Neil and Arabella interactions though... I just do! GIVE ME THE STORYLINE!!!

Rhea Frieling - I’m going to be real, at the beginning of this season, Rhea was not one of my favs but chapter 5, she really did a 180. MOM. I fucking DIED when the Ai horde was attacking her and she said “God, help me...” like I was crying legitimately. Rhea is a queen and she also slays trial.

Elias Murchoff - Okay so, I like Elias and his story about being cursed. It’s interesting. But we didn’t see Elias at all this chapter I believe, or at least I didn’t. Him and Ai had a staring contest which was funny though, and he also hid because he’s paranoid bby.

Ai Ito - Okay but the Ai hordes. Favorite RP moment ever for me.

Rin Tatsumi - A mom. Rin has been Rin this entire rp and that’s why she’s an icon. She said fuck you to character development, and we stan. She thought about curing the cast this chapter, which she should’ve. I just feel so robbed of Ai being involved in the dumpster fashion shows, I do.

Brenda Goodhead - Brenda is actually breaking my heart because of Kuro and Bretts death. Like, I legitimately felt so bad for Brenda. At least she got some time with them since they were clones which was nice. Brenda is a queen and I love her so much. Ai and her are besties now.

Rain Boy - SHOOK I thought he was killer ngl. But I loved Rain Boys journey through this season and he was definitely really unique to this cast. He didn’t interact with a lot of people, he mainly kept to himself and we love a loner. His relationship with Ai was cute and very sibling like. KING.

Lucien Monette - Lucien and Ai hated each other this whole rp and I don’t blame him, Ai is fucking psychotic. His relationships with Arabella and Elias were cute and enjoyable to read, and his character has always been interesting throughout the rp due to the voices in his head. I hope we can get to learn a little more about them in the short amount of time we have left. :)

Dead:

Jackson Powell - Jackson dying was sad because it just felt very depressing. He was hurting and changing due to the death of Dilly and I wish we got to see him evolve because of it, but now he’s dead and we won’t ever get to see that. I hope him and Dilly are happy together in heaven though <3

Christian Donnel - This one stung. Christian being killer broke my heart. I loved Christian a lot because he was wholesome and everyone had a good relationship with him... well, I think everyone. But it’s going to be weird not having a pocky lover friend around. :(

Prediction:

Mastermind: Lucien OR Rain Boy

Deaths: Elias, Rhea, Mastermind

Survivors: Brenda, Ai, Red, Arabella, Rin, Lucien OR Rain Boy.
1570 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
Here’s a review and a prediction, that no one really wanted but here it is!

Review:

Red - I love him so much and I feel bad for him :(

Arabella - Icon. I love Arabella she’s so funny and great.

Rhea - Queen. She’s probably the most normal person here which is great. She’s also pretty funny like the whole Ai horde thing and how she was like about to explain homosexuality to Rain Boy. Also, when Brenda and her held hands >>>>

Elias - Bush king. We didn’t see much of him but I do know that he was bush and had a book thrown at him, then him and Christian argued so yeah there’s that.

Ai - She’s a bitch but also a sweetheart. She threw a tea party and then only invited Brenda and her skeleton bffs. The Ai hordes were so fucking funny and iconic. She’s literally the best. Ai and Brenda are now besties so yay!

Rin - Legend. I adore Rin, she’s a bitch but she’s also funny. She loves to side eye people and do a little *e______e* which makes her a legend.

Brenda - Literally my favorite rp character ever. No one will ever be better than herr. Also she fought her clone which is iconic.

Rain Boy - King. Another one of my faves. He’s funny and kind of a jerk, but I still love him.

Lucien - Fondue isn’t french king. I stan. He’s funny and great. Brenda and him need to interact more though.

Death Reviews: (Including Chapter 4)

Dilly - He wasn’t that active in chapter 4 but he deserved better.

Brett - Robbed. Deserved better. Pushed.

Kuro - Robbed. Deserved better. Pushed.

Jackson - Robbed but I’m not shocked that he died.

Christian - Robbed. Deserved better. Pushed.

Prediction:

Victim: Elias?

Killer: Rhea? Rin? Mastermind?

Mastermind: Rain Boy? Lucien? Rin? Rhea? Ai? Arabella? Red? Elias? Brenda? Geena? Yeriana? I do have a guess but I’m not sure if that’s right so ima just say everyone.

Survivors: Brenda, Ai, Arabella, Red, Rain Boy, and Lucien? Literally any combo of the people left could happen and it would still be a group of deserving survivors.

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!