This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wolf's stars S1 (RULES + TWIST)

Topic » Wolf's stars S1 (RULES +..

2254 days 10 hours ago
thewolfman
Hello house guests and welcome to the first ever season of Wolf's Stars! This is a very fast-paced game and will require constant activity and hard work to win, although the game will be much shorter than many other group games only lasting an estimated 8-10 days.

Here are the rules:

- Each day lasts 12 hours for this game and day change is at 6 PM EST
- Each day, you must submit nominations, but you won't have to submit the same amount of people each day ;)
- Reply with your favorite fruit to show that you have read this (you may receive a secret advantage ;))
- The house guests with the most amount of votes will be put into a poll, but can still nominate for the next day
- Polls close 10 minutes before day change
- House guests on the block CAN be renominated for the next day
- If you fail to submit your nominations, all nominations you have will go against you (EX: if it's a day where you nominate 2 people and you fail to nominate, you get your 2 points counted against you)

**********************THE FIRST TWIST THIS SEASON************************************
Each player will have a secret partner. You are forbidden to reveal who your partner is. If you are caught revealing who your partner is, you will be disqualified and immediately evicted from the game. You and your partner will not nominate together, but here is the significance of this twist:

For the first two days, you will only nominate ONE person. The person with the most nominations will be nominated NEXT TO THEIR PARTNER. That means while nominating you do not know the second person you are nominating because of this twist. You will be told privately who your partner is so you know not to nominate them and to prove that I am not rigging my game.
2254 days 10 hours ago
greyconverse
oranges
2254 days 10 hours ago
FoxyWinters
apple
2254 days 10 hours ago
FoxyWinters
I reed the rules but i dont understand the twist
2254 days 10 hours ago
FoxyWinters
And each day will finish at 6 pm?
2254 days 10 hours ago
thewolfman
EDIT: 6 AM AND 6 PM
2254 days 10 hours ago
Neximos
Apple
2254 days 10 hours ago
BigBrotherDonny
Oranges
2254 days 9 hours ago
RedsKanto
watermelon
2254 days 9 hours ago
FoxyWinters
And when we start?
2254 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Banana
2254 days 8 hours ago
DeeLicious
Raspberry
2254 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
Apple
2254 days 8 hours ago
greyconverse
when do we start?
2254 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Oreos
2254 days 7 hours ago
me2013
strawberries

open group

Wolf's stars S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!