This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Moolah Beach 2 Final Vote

Topic » Moolah Beach 2 Final Vote

2125 days 23 hours ago
mysterygame2
Jeremy the whole time I had your wrong Skype so we never had a chance to build a relationship. You were one of the better competitors when you were eliminated that's why we decided to get rid of you.
2125 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
^
2125 days 23 hours ago
wuau
Question to Kyle: Why you choose to betray me when we are on the same fucking team? Your answer could vary my votes...
2125 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Question to Kyle: Why you choose to betray me when we are on the same fucking team? Your answer could vary my votes...

Ok I never fucking betrayed you I was in the elimination next to you I campaigned for myself to stay in the game j never threw anyone under the bus I gave my plea I never betrayed you at all and I don't know what impression made you think I did when I never did
2125 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
If your not talking about the elim then I'm fucking confused
2125 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Question to both team: Why should I give your team my vote to win when I am not close with any of you and possibly was being given the cut vote when I am up for elimination?
I think you should give my team because we never won a challenge and we still made it here I relied on my weakness and social skills to make sure I came here I never got a single cut vote when I was in elimination besides the penality vote and in the final elim they both saved me i made many deals and alliance throughout this game and I had to betray people in any situation and so please vote for me the gay one to win wuau and also I was your partner and if you don't vote me that's fucked up
2125 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Kyle, I think he may be talking about the F5 elimination, where we were all supposed to save Max/NJ and cut Nels/James.
2125 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Well all except Nolan/Mike cuz Nolan gave me the cut vote every time I was on the block.
2125 days 20 hours ago
wuau
You are right DJ, thats what I am mentioning and Kyle u still haven't explain to me why you choose to flip
2125 days 13 hours ago
wuau
If Kyle u fail to response in the next 3hrs, I will have no choice but to consider the other team to be my winning pick
2125 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Who the hell are you telling me when to respond bitch alright I flipped because I knew that Nolan and Mike were a stronger team and I knew if I was in a elim they would save me and bring me too the end no matter what over max who I don't give a fuck about and so yah that's why I flipped and look where I am now in the finals
2125 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
Funny how Nels is mad at me for being bitter when he bitterly voted me out because he was first boot in Zombie's BB. smh
2125 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
You know what aj fuck u ok dont even talk to me u were spouse to be my friend  I had no choice though
2125 days 1 hour ago
zorbo678
Sorry? What was that? Did someone speak?
2125 days 1 hour ago
wuau
Guess I make the right decision of choosing the correct team to win

open group

RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!