This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MNRS4 - Survivor: Darkness Rising - Confessionals

Topic » MNRS4 - Survivor: Darkness..

1100 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ess C. (PureEssence)

I do think today is the end of my journey, even with an idol in my pocket

I think they have the nullifier and its gonna be me today
1100 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ray G. (GentlemanG)

Voting Ess

You’re my biggest threat to win, I do hope you don’t have the idol tonight. But I don’t think I’m your target, and if I am maybe you don’t deserve to win.
1091 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----AUSTYN VOTED OUT FOR 7TH-----
1091 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Zach R. (Washed_Ravioli)

Kind of shook that I didn't get voted out but I also felt like it was potentially going to be Austyn. We should have split the vote on Hisoka and Ess but we couldn't because Matt and Sean were both being shady in their own way so it seemed weird. I get the vibe that Matt thought I was being voted out and he was entirely ok with that reality and that's disheartening to me. I feel like even if I make the end of the this game I can't win because I didn't really do much this game because of my position. I was constantly in minority and at the mercy of Matt and Austyn flipping on their alliance when it made sense for them to do so. I didn't have an idol and there was no getting through to people like Ess or Jojo who i tried to work with but really didn't care to work with me at all.
1091 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ess C. (PureEssence)

https://voca.ro/1jR7hoFMZetv
1091 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----ZACH VOTED OUT FOR 6TH-----
1091 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----XAKIM VOTED OUT FOR 5TH-----
1091 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----ESS VOTED OUT FOR 4TH-----
1091 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----SEAN VOTED OUT FOR 3RD-----

open group

* MNRS CONFESSIONAL GROUP *

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!