This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MNRS 6: Survivor - Trust No Bitch - Confessionals

Topic » MNRS 6: Survivor - Trust No..

773 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Owen R. (PenguinOwen126)

its my first day in the survivor House i would say my number 1 is Scoot i have bee talking to Mr.Bird a little bit but idk if i trust them
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Scott D. (gbpackxlvchamps)
I just got assigned my DREAM tribe

First of all, I am NOT with Joey, LQ, or Nathan, three people that I have a troubled past with.

Second of all, I was put with Stoner (who is my friend and we always get along well in games), Owen (who is another friend) and Julian (a long time friend and solid ally).

I couldn't have asked for a better tribe split.

In a tribe of 6, it is very important that I have some pre-existing relationships and I have the three people I needed.I mean, my social game is amazing so I could have done fine with 5 other people, but this makes it so much easier for me. Looking forward to the Trust/Betray twist and who my partner is.
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555

Had a great talk today with Stoner. He and I are totally on the same page and he is my number 1. Talked about working with Julian and Owen to give us a majority. Still getting to know the other two...Raul and Amber. As for the trust/betray twist, I get LQ. She and I played a game together before and we were on opposite sides. I messaged her my pitch to get us to both TRUST. LQ is the kind of person that prob would betray, but my pitch to her was to tell her that if we both TRUST each other now, we will not only both gain a slight advantage, but we will gain something even more valuable, TRUE TRUST in the form of a post-merge alliance where we can work together towards the end. Now for the record, I neither like nor trust LQ. Do I think she will choose TRUST? No. However, if I choose BETRAY, and she does too, then we both get screwed. Decisions Decisions.
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555

So now I see that if we both betray, we only receive slight penalties, but if I trust and she betrays, she gets a big advantage and I get a big penalty. Ughh...maybe it's better to just betray? If I betray and she trusts, more power to me. If I betray and she betrays, we only get small penalties. Let me sleep on it.
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Stoner D. (Gaiaphagee)

Sweet. Alright so off the bat me and Scott are forging a quick bond. He’s a massive threat too, I could use that as a shield

Scott is telling me a lot rn about who he trusts/doesn’t trust so I’ll just let him keep feeding my into and thinking I’m his f2

Amber is cool we used to flirt a bit years back. We left on a off/bad/weird note but I think
we’ll be alright it we’ve talked a bit so far. I blocked her years ago 😬 she kept bugging for nudes but I kinda got like hardcore catfish vibes lol. I think she’s who she says she is tho idk idc. I’ll use her in the game like everyone else
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Mick J. (Mickj)

Hmm
So my partner said that they will pick trust
but they only messaged me like twice
So idk if I trust it
I rather have a small disadvantage than a major disadvantage
So I’ll go with BETRAY hehe
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nathan G. (Matedog1209)

I'm implementing my "heart failure" strategy so anytime someone tells me to die I can just say I already am
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Austin T. (ItsAustin)

i think sandy wants to throw this 1st challenge LMAO.. idk if he's trolling or legit

rumor on the street is matedog is annnnnoooooying
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Amber B. (hobo232)

I’ll be choosing betray. Daniel hasn’t spoken at all in the chats or reached out to me in regards to this twist so there’s no way I can trust him at this point
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555

I've decided that I just dont trust LQ. She hasn't responded at all to my dms but even if she agrees to my "plea" for mutual trust, I think she will betray. I think this because (a) that's the kind of player she seems to be; and (b) I don't think she trusts me (rightfully so).  So I would rather take the small penalty (if we both betray) rather than take a chance and trust, only to have her betray and me get a big penalty. Yes I'd be lying to her, and if she does trust and I betray, I would lose any chance of working with her, but tbh, I don't see working with her anyway.  I would rather cut my losses and betray, and who knows, maybe she'll trust and I would get the big reward.

so my decision @Host is to BETRAY.
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555

Alright so...we lost and now we have to vote someone out. I dont believe I'm in any danger for this vote, but with a tribe of 6, that's always a  little nerve wracking. Stoner is taking the lead and creating an alliance with me, him and Amber as the "swing votes". I think Julian might be the casualty here. He didn't show up at the challenge and he is barely active. I do have a good relationship with him though. I fear that Raul is a dangerous player and I would rather see him go at this vote, but Stoner is pretty set on keeping him around for this vote, and instead going after Julian apparently, so I'll follow suit. Although Julian and I are sort of close, I don't think he's going to be too much help this game, so if I have to let him go, I will. Stay tuned.
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Stoner D. (Gaiaphagee)

Ok Goal 1) take out Scott’s pal Julian

This weakens Scott while also setting things up nice for me

I vote JULIAN
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555

Found that little bugger with no clues. I commend you on your hiding prowess, but you can't get anything past me 😛

So looky what we have here

https://gyazo.com/cf01ad71174e28e3414c543da4145829

Well Well well....if it isn't my old friend and foe, Ida. Ida has been my bitch in several games, and unfortunately I even have my own Ida with me on my trophy shelf ( a souvenir that I took home from Brady's season 1 that I still lose sleep over). Ida likes to be in my pants (but who can blame her, what girl doesnt ) and that's where she will stay for this upcoming tribal. I'm in no danger. It appears that the vote will be Julian since he has gone AWOL. Still have to talk to some others still but that's prob where it's heading.
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555

walks to podium....takes out pen and parchment:  writes down: JULIAN   

speaks to camera: Im sorry..u know this hurts me man, but you just aren't around.
773 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----JULIAN VOTED OUT FOR 18TH-----

open group

* MNRS CONFESSIONAL GROUP *

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!