This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Applications

Topic » Season 6 Applications

1818 days 9 hours ago
bbfan1074
Username: bbfan1074

Name you wish to go by: Drew

Color Level: Red

Describe yourself in three words: sassy, loyal, romantic

What times would work best with live challenges: my work schedule varies

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: maybe reverse week (BBCAN 5)

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): Fav - Britney Haynes; Least: Ann Whittacomb (Celeb BBUK)

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I'm a laid back guy with a big heart

Why should you be casted: Bc I want to show you i'll actually play this time XD

Will you send confessionals: oh definitely

Thank you for taking time to apply and good luck!
1816 days 16 hours ago
Raydiz33
Username: Raydiz33

Name you wish to go by: Cody

Colour level: Brown

Describe yourself in 3 words: Cool, Outgoing, Hot

What time would work best for live challenges?: anywhere from 8 pm est onwards. But I can make anything work

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB?: ooooo that’s a tough one. Any twist you got throw it at me

Tell me your favourite player and least favourite player from Big Brother (it can be any big brother around the world): Ok I have two Favourites, Adam Pike from BBCan7 and Cody Nickson from season 19 US. And my least favourite player would have to be James when he played season 18. I liked him as a person but as a game player on 18 no.

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I love this game with everything inside of me. I’m always active and I’m a cool guy. You should totally cast me.

Why should you be casted: As said above I love this game. I eat sleep and breathe big brother. I always go hard in these group games and you should cast me because I will be active and bring the heat.

Will you send confessionals: Always do

Thank you for taking the time to apply and good luck!
1752 days 18 hours ago
paparicardo
Username: paparicardo

Name you wish to go by: Mikey

Color Level: white

Describe yourself in three words: strategic, competitive, loyal

What times would work best with live challenges: 12-5pm EST

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: Is it a twist if I say it, i dont mind any

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): Fav: Jeff   Least: rachel

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I dont know the others but i like to think that im very very competitive

Why should you be casted: itll be fun for all of us

Will you send confessionals:yes

1748 days 9 hours ago
duffstuff
Username: duffstuff

Name you wish to go by: Brian

Color Level: orange

Describe yourself in three words: loyal, charismatic, intimidating

What times would work best with live challenges: anytime

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB: bring on the twists, i like the one from bb18 with 3rd anonymous nom

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world): fav would be Derrick & least fav would be Aaryn from bb15

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants: I know how to align myself with the right people and make friends with everyone

Why should you be casted: I think I will bring a lot of activity and great conversation to the house!

Will you send confessionals: yes!!

263 days 16 hours ago
WillYSMithers_here
he time has come for the sixth season of ABB to begin! I'm looking for 14-16 players (preferably sixteen) to take part in an all new player cast. This is will be a long term game with both live and non live competitions. If you're ready for an action packed season, then apply today!

Username:WillYSMithers_here

Name you wish to go by:Wesley

Color Level:white

Describe yourself in three words:Loyal,young,energetic

What times would work best with live challenges:1-5 pm weekends and 4:10-5:10 pm weekdays

What twists would you like to see in this season of ABB:i would love to see pandoras box but really just anything but BOTB

Tell me your favorite player and least favorite player from Big Brother (it can be any Big Brother around the world):i love tim and joel from big brother canada 4 cause i think they are HILARIOUS and i think that they have a sweet spot and some really good emotional moments and i dont have a least favorite

What makes you stand out above the rest of the applicants:im something you never seen before im a jackass and a jack of all trades sometimes im rude sometimes im Moms favorite child but ill tell you for sure i came to play!!

Why should you be casted:like i said in the subject before im different and im ready to play(also i think im funny as HELL)

Will you send confessionals:hell yeah ima be devious!

263 days 15 hours ago
WillYSMithers_here
do i need discord?

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!