This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CAST REVEAL + PREMIERE (Madagascar)

Topic » CAST REVEAL + PREMIERE..

2029 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
Its fine Rubes. Congratulations Casey, you have won! but this competition was very special, but it was less exciting with only five people. This means, the top five scorers + Rubes because he showed up, will be divided into a tribe, alongside the most recent commenter that ended up not showing up for the game.
2029 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
That means Yandere, the most recent commenter that didn't end up partaking, joins your tribe! Also, since I feel bad Casey, you will receive a hidden immunity idol clue shortly after this.
2029 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
a clue 4 all who r here plz
2029 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
Aside from all that, with the premiere out of the way, we have our two new tribes!

ADRIANA:
Casey/TromboneCasey
Brady/CoachWade
JT/JTThePrince
Birks/Birks4444
Tris/TMAN54445
Rubes/Rubes
Yandere/Yandereboy12
2029 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
(I'm feeling generous Tris. I'll send one to the whole tribe. Cool?)
2029 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
ty
2029 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Oh yay, hey tribe!
2029 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
ANDEVO:
Julian/TheSexiestDude990
Liam/LimaBean
Gunther/FireWolf
Jasoi/Jasoi
Mark/piesyumyyumpies
Drew/Tester
Adam/Adam94

Looking forward to having a great season! here's the directions back to camp, see you all tomorrow at 8PM EST. for the first immunity challenge of the season. Night!
2029 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
Also, make sure to send me strategy chats and confessionals on everything going on so far!
2029 days 4 hours ago
Birks4444
RAY CAN U MAKE TRIBE SKYPE CHATS 4 US
2029 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Yeah please lol
2029 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
I did.
2028 days 14 hours ago
Tester
oof I'm in Andevo LOL

open group

Mountain's Survivor: Madagascar (Day 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!