This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 [Dirty 30]

Topic » Episode 1 [Dirty 30]

824 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
824 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
Daily #1
=========
Your opening challenge of Dirty 30 is called “Settle This or Save Me” and here is how it works!

There will be 12 rounds each consisting of a mini challenge such as a puzzle or flash game or something. . If you win a round you must INSTANTLY (within 2 minutes of me declaring you the winner) pick someone to be safe with you. After 12 rounds, the 6 people who did not win a round or were not picked will be purged out and headed to the redemption house.

Any questions?
824 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
*It will be EIGHT rounds.

the first four rounds will be double rounds where 2 people will win, and each save 1 person

the last 4 rounds, one person will win and will save one person

hehe
823 days 7 hours ago
britfelt
Fingers myself
823 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
iconic
823 days 7 hours ago
Pestilence
Plays with my asshole
823 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
PURGE
823 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hello!

i will post the first round at :02ish

i wont require you to put your profile in your screenshots but if i smell something fishy I will ask you to require further proof you did it yourself
823 days 6 hours ago
EbonyGothChild666
kk
823 days 6 hours ago
britfelt
WHERE DO WE POST OUR SS
823 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
here
823 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
"i wont require you to put your profile in your screenshots but if i smell something fishy I will ask you to require further proof you did it yourself"

"do you need to have your tg profile in the screenshot of the finished puzzle/flash game/etc?"
823 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
okay!

GET READY FOR ROUND 1.

for the first 4 rounds, 2 people will win and will each save one person!

good luck
823 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
823 days 6 hours ago
Zoon

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!