This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sicily Finale

Topic » Sicily Finale

1712 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
1712 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
hype
1712 days 1 hour ago
Jxhn
Hey
1712 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'm here, I'm queer.
1712 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Since Kolby could not make it, I will be substituting in to finish this show off! Let me get the challenge set up.
1712 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Hi
1712 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Welcome castaways! Your next challenge is called "Fill It". This challenge takes place in multiple stages.

You will all start by standing on totem poles out in the water. Your goal is to fill up your bucket of water to a certain point. After you have filled up your water to a certain point, you will release puzzle pieces that you will need in order to solve a logo puzzle. The more water you add to your bucket, the easier the puzzle will get.

In order to add water to your bucket, you must get people from outside of the game to post *fills bucket with water for (username/name)*.

If you get five people to do this, you can say *releases bucket* and you will get a 100 piece logo puzzle.
If you get ten people to do this, you can say *releases bucket* and you will get a 80 piece logo puzzle.
If you get fifteen people to do this, you can say *releases bucket* and you will get a 50 piece logo puzzle.
If you get TWENTY people to do this, you can say *releases bucket and you will get a 30 piece logo puzzle.

The first person to submit their logo puzzle to me in tengaged mails will win immunity.

For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp.
1712 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
hi here 4 emotional support
1712 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
hi here 4 emotional support
1712 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
1712 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
1712 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
1712 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
GO!
1712 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
fills bucket with water for jxhn
1712 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
* fills bucket with water for robbyjak*
1712 days 1 hour ago
BlazeTitan
"*fills bucket with water for Jxhn*"

open group

MemeVivor | Sicily - War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!