This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners at War 2: Top 13 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Winners at War 2: Top 13 Live..

713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Hello everyone and welcome to the Top 13 Live Show & Results!
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Tonight, The top 13 will become a top 11!
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Before that, let’s welcome our guest performer Diana Rouvas!
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Track: Can We Make Heaven
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that flawless performance!
*audience claps*
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
And now our Top 13 performances!
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Up First, Kimberly Nichole
https://media.giphy.com/media/xLMx89Ri9GCgko7iEK/giphy.gif
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Kimberly Nichole - Dirty Diana

Shanna: WOW! Keeping with the rock vibes I see! Love hearing this iconic Michael track. Very unexpected. I think we are all waiting to hear those very iconic performances we all know you have but I see what you’re doing by saving them because if you happen to make the next round I could EASILY see you take the crown this season. Great job opening the show :)

Michael: It was very hard to find a video for this performance because it was blocked for me but glad I found one. I love me some Michael Jackson. This performance is so rare that I didn't even know you did this on the show. I think this was a great opener for the night. Great job tonight!

Sea: YASSS THE ROCK VIBESSSS!!! Honestly, one HELL of a way to open this show! SCALPED! I LIVED during this performance, LOVED IT! Your a tough act to follow...and my god...if you keep this up, seriously...DARK HORSE WINNER VIBES HERE!
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Next, Tori Kelly
https://media.giphy.com/media/SiQGUszRKwj0d3rPsJ/giphy.gif
713 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
hereeee
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Tori Kelly - Hollow

Shanna: YAS! I LOVE when you break out your guitar and give us EVERYTHING you have vocally. This was a spot on performance and you could easily make the final with performances like this. I love your whole vibe, there is a reason why you won your original season. Yes you did win with two other artists BUT you totally deserved it. Great work tonight :)

Michael: SING TORI!! I don't care how many times I have watched this performance but it will never get old. This is definitely a step up from last week and I feel like its gonna keep going up in these future weeks. Your voice is so elegant and  truly one of the best voices in the industry today. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: Yesss queen, this performance was BEAUTIFUL! So...sadly you are in the deathslot tonight :( But I'm thinking you could overcome the curse tonight with this! This was GORGEOUS, I really enjoyed this, good work tonight queen :)
713 days 15 hours ago
txashaun
Jameslu
hereeee

Hello Akshar :)
713 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Next, Bella Taylor Smith
https://media.giphy.com/media/jbccfWcTVmHQp3H389/giphy.gif
713 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Bella Taylor Smith - Everybody Hurts

Shanna: UGH! This is my FAVORITE performance of yours. I was hoping you would save it for later on but I can see why you used it tonight not really knowing what everyone else will submit. The whole vibe you are giving off here is absolutely unbelievable. Not only a favorite track of mine BUT it is such a KILLER performance from you YET again. Great work :)

Michael: The song choice could of been better because I really don't like this song and I feel its boring but I will say this was a great performance. Like technically it was absolutely perfect and not a single mishap. Definitely good enough to move on to next week if you ask me. Keep it up! Great job tonight!

Sea: UHM...THIS IS SPECTACULAR! Like literally, this slayed my life the first time round, AND YOU HAVE LITERALLY DONE IT AGAIN! ADORE, ADORE, ADORE, ADORE! Seriously, you are someone I'm watching to take the crown for a second time, because I know what is coming, and I am SCARED of your power!!!
713 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Next, Haley Reinhart
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZqrnoMHQlpcVIhxvbF/giphy.gif

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!