This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Idol S02: Semi Final Results

Topic » Tengaged Idol S02: Semi Final..

296 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Welcome to the Semi Final live show of the season!
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tonight our Idols will perform twice to earn points towards their overall scores!!
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tonight's themes are: Dedications & Break Up/Love Songs.
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Before we begin we have some special guests tonight!! Please welcome our first one to the stage, Beyoncé!
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Beyoncé - Proud Mary
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*AUDIENCE CHEERS*
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you ICON for performing this song!! <333
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
ALRIGHT!! Now Let’s see what our idols have in store for us!
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
First theme of the night: Dedications!
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
OPENING-
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Coldplay #humanwebjet1
https://imgur.com/erZhdy7.gif

Dedication: To the moments that have woven themselves into the tapestry of my life, this song holds a special place. With each note, it whispers of laughter, tears, and the countless stories etched in the folds of time.
Song: Clocks
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Review: YUSSS!!! This was fun! A great way to start the show tbh! I love your dedication. It felt like you really connected with this song and I love that!! You really know how to put on a great show!! I love everything from the staging to the music ofc and the vocals!!! Great start for tonight!!
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
NEXT-
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Park Ki-Young #humanwebjet1
https://imgur.com/ZySrdHT.gif

Dedication: Step into a world where time slipped through our fingers, leaving behind fleeting moments and cherished tunes. This song captures the essence of a world that felt too short, yet overflowed with emotion.
Song: Goodbye, A Word That’s Too Short
294 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Review: WOW!!! What a beautiful and haunting song!! Your dedication helped me connect with your song and the title was very eye catching!!  This was a journey you took me on. I was very emotional through most of it. I felt everything you were serving tonight. You have the ability to tell a beautiful story with your voice!! Great work!

open group

Tengaged Idol Season 3 Coming Soon!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!