This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Finale: Results!

Topic » [S2] Finale: Results!

1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Finale of The Next Indie Star!
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
I’m your Host Aili James!
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome our judges!
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James!!!

Kimberly!!!

Michael!!!

Ryan!!!

and Guest Judge Chris!!!
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
So whose going to win this season?
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Will it be the youngest of the competition with a gorgeous tone Addison Agen?
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Will it be the unique and edgy Halsey?
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Will it be the pitch perfect Maelyn Jarmon?
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Will it be the talented group who is a wildcard, Paramore?
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
The performances tonight will decide that!
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
So let’s get the show STARTED!
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Note Chris is a Guest Judge tonight and Kimberly didn’t do comments but did do scores!
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon “Hallelujah”

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* Imma just make this short, NO PERFORMANCE IS GOING TO TOP THIS. This is the performance of the season!

Chris: I will literally throw everyone's shoes in the panel but since I'm blessed hearing your voice I won't do that and stay behave. I just can't hide how amazing you sang this song.

Michael: Oh dang your bringing out this performance? Truly just a beautiful and amazing performance from you here. Not many people can pull off this song but you are one of them that can absolutely pull this off. Amazing job!

Ryan: *standing ovation* I think you are stepping up in the right direction as this was a beautiful rendition of a classic song that really got me in the heart as you sung those notes so clearly and it did feel like there was magic in the building after this.

SCORES:

Aili James: 10!!!
Chris: 9!
Kimberly: 10!!!
Michael: 10!!!
Ryan: 9.5!

TOTAL: 48.5/50
1568 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
Oh um....
1568 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Addison Agen “She Used To Be Mine”
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6au2fr

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* I have been waiting for this gem of a performance to be used and I am so excited it’s finally being used. Your voice is so beautiful and you took your time in this song and absolutely connected to it perfectly and just all round perfection.

Chris: What a great rendition of the song, i liked this even it was just simple since simplicity is the best. And listening to this it was just smooth and pleasant to my ears so great job.

Michael: Ok so Im actually very happy you performed this because recently I found this song and I have been obsessed with it ever since. Like its such an amazing song and not many people can sing it from what Ive found. You are one of the ones that can and I love your cover.

Ryan: I’m loving those vocals as it sounds like you are delivering them from your soul as they were strong and had loads of emotion behind it as you do glisten in the limelight but I kinda expected you to produce something bigger but this was fine enough.

SCORES:

Aili James: 10!!!
Chris: 9!
Kimberly: 9!
Michael: 9.5!
Ryan: 9!

TOTAL: 46.5/50

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!