This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Top 8 Results Show

Topic » Season 3 - Top 8 Results Show

1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - The beginning was okay tbh, But right before you got to the chorus this performance went downhill for me with the necessary gowling and you never recovered from that and at this stage in the game I expected you to come out here and serve us a 10 but you came out here with a 5 instead, You have really gone downhill this week and it is quite disappointing. Honestly this was one of the worst vocal performances I have heard this entire season :/
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - In this performance, you didn’t just sing, you SPOKE. Yes it wasn’t perfect sometimes but sometimes the passion surpasses some other aspects and this is about talent, and I can see you have an amazing talent. Great job.
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Ummmm what was that I'm a little disappointed this was definitely not your best. You started off with way too much growling that sounded unnatural for this song. There's a saying less is more. This definitely is not the same girl I've heard these past few performances you've seemed to have fallen back. You weren't your refined self that I'm used to seeing.
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - This was a power performance, which I LOVE! This was a very good performance from you, and you lived up to being my golden buzzer!
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Oh boy this was a choice. Not gonna lie it took me another listen to actually notice the strong vocals in this performance. You definitely have more to give us and hopefully you aren't in danger. Great job!
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next From #TeamMichael
Beyonce (MovieDude)
.be
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - I have expressed my feelings towards this performance in past games and they will never change, I would love to see you come in here and strip down your vocals and give us a beautiful ballad. But I am sure you will be safe this week as most of the others are HUGE fans of you.
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - It just feels RIGHT hearing you sing. You really are a full artist, with great vocals, amazing moves and outstanding stage presence. The full package. I´ll say that I think you have great potential to go all the way to the finals. Amazing job.
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Well damn you really have such a great stage presence. Your voice is just incredible because that song is really difficult with all the key changes and you never falter.
You really pay attention to all the details of this performance.
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - This was a very good performance tonight! You definitely showed off some impressive notes tonight! Well done, queen Beyonce
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - You better give us a whole performance queen. Also giving us vocals with a song that is very hard to sing (I have tried and I lose my voice, also i'm not beyonce) Great job!
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next From #TeamTaylor
Carrie Underwood (PettyLabelle)
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - This was a great cover song Carrie! And you even performed it right in front of the original artists!! SAVAGE! Most would be super nervous but sweetie you looked as poise as ever, The confidence was there the voice was there and the heart was there all around it was a magical performance!
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Okay but this was good to hear but it didn’t really wow me, your voice is really unique and special but I was kinda waiting for a bigger and better performance. But you did a good job overall, you should be proud.
1512 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - This is an ok performance.  You did show you have a good lower register.  but it wasn't an emotionally invested song. It was just a good performance, nothing really special for me. You had good vocals.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!