This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council—Jury Questioning | Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Final Tribal Council—Jury..

1534 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
*Annette, Zac, Nahuel, Gabe, Emmett, Malachi, & Nathan sit together as a jury, overlooking Jasoi and Josh, who are seated across the fire pit*
1534 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
Jurors, please give Jasoi and Josh until morning to post their opening remarks before beginning your questioning.
1534 days 21 hours ago
Joshbb17
Hello jury, firstly I want to say that this game although long has been such a battle for me and that I played this game to win from start to finish and I will openly say I could not have done it without many of you. I started this game by making an alliance of me, jasoi, and nahuel. These people would be my go to allies, and I shared everything with them. My game was about instilling loyalty, trust, and trying to create a rock solid alliance that would not crack. We lost alot, and I participated in all our challenges.

Once Utara was dissolved into our tribe, I went to each member looking for cracks and looking to find a way to build a united tribe and alliance. I noticed from the beginning that the Tue Tue tribe was strong, solid, and loyal to eachother. The fact they formed their tribe so quickly, I knew they were a force to be reckoned with, and they were.

I quickly connected with each member, specifically Emmett and Vincent. Emmett was close to Malachi and Vincent wanted Malachi gone. Me, Nahuel, and Jasoi decided to go with Emmett and Malachi to create a 5 rather than have 4 with 1 on the outs, because we needed every number we can get for the merge.

Once the merge occurred I knew I was going to be public enemy number 1. I had participated in every single challenge, and I looked like I was the ringleader. I didn't want to be, but perception was reality. At the auction, I knew I had to wait for immunity or a really good advantage. Getting the extra vote was crucial. At the first merge vote, me, Emmett, Nahuel were on a call and we discussed how we can get the upper hand. I let my allies use my name and drag it through the mud telling Gabe that I was gunning for him and to make me look as bad as possible. I was willing to soak up all the votes and get the target and make them think it was Gabe in case of an idol being played. Gabe used his idol, and a nullifer was used against me, and we targeted Annette. Sorry Annette it was truly nothing personal.

At the next vote, I had to keep my alliance in check because anyone could easily flip. The reason I believe my alliance was solid was due to the strong bonds I forged. Me, Nahuel, and Jasoi formed strong bonds from the difficulties faced early, me and Emmett would constantly bounce ideas off of eachother, he was a great ally to discuss how to move forward. Getting out Zac was the next big challenge. He was a super strong player and I knew that he would take a go at me every chance he could get if I let him stay in the game. We strategized and used a bait and switch strategy again and told Tue Tue we were going for Luther, and got Zac to waste his idol and send him home that round. Luther then had to leave the game and I am sorry for those circumstances, no one likes to have to go out that way, hope all is well.

The Nahuel vote was the most challenging vote for me. Emmett was targeting Nahuel, and I wanted to continue picking off the Tue Tue members but Gabe had immunity and i thought Nahuel had double crossed me due to sharing things we said. I was wrong, and this is my biggest regret in the game. I have grown to love Nahuel and he is not only an incredible ally and friend, and I hope to build a great friendship out of the game with you man, you have nothing to apologize to me for. Much respect.

Gabe vote. Gabe, I actually did not come in with any hatred towards you or animosity, I knew you are a strong player and had we met up on day 1, I would have liked to play the game with you. But the fact that we were on two different sides of the game, there was no way I could have worked with you. When everyone was telling you that I was gunning for you, that was pure strategy to make you and your tribe think that so we can vote a different direction.

Emmett, I know I did you really dirty turning my back on you, I may be wrong but I think you would've done the same thing, and I wouldn't blame you for it. I really wanted to win this, and felt I could and I wouldn't have gotten to this point without you, but this is a game and there can only be one winner, and you were too big a threat.

Malachi, you drove me nuts in the endgame, but I respect your stance on how you wanted to leave the game.

Nathan, you gave me a run for my money in the end, and you almost got there, and it was either you or me in that last challenge.

Overall, my game was all about keeping people close to me, and turning it up when I needed to. I won 3 straight immunities to get here, I was the perceived biggest threat for basically the entire merge and am still standing here, and I believe I was a driving force this entire game. I know  alot of you I had little to no relationship with, but I was not going to be fake with you and I knew you guys wanted me gone and I needed to keep my alliance moving forward constantly. I hope you guys can respect my game, and I hope to answer any questions. Thank you
1534 days 12 hours ago
Jasoi
Hey guys

Lemme start saying i dont not deserve this win but i guess i gotta make a ftc speech

I started this game wanting to make a alliance with Josh and Nahuel and me.We lost so we had to start making a plan,We added Kolby to a 4th member As a backup Alliance.We took Out Ivy cuz I thought she was a threat Plus being friends with Bobby,I feared that there were a duo so We voted them out.Next vote Was Bobby since He was on the outs.Then we voted Kolby Because he started to be inactive.

I liked all 3 in my tribe but I thought they weren't really gonna be my allies in the future.

Tribal Council 4 I thought we were gonna lose BUT WE WON!

Then Tribe Switch Happened And It Was The Utara 3(Me,Josh,Nahuel) and Emmett,Malachi And Vincent.I heard Emmett was a little suspicious of me thats why i was a little worried bout him.Anyways we Lost cuz double tribal And I wanted a unanimous boot,And emmett wanted Vincent out so 5-1.Tris,He mutinied so yea,I dont get why

Anyways Also on the other tribe Logan went home someone Who i thought could've Have been a really loyal person,It was then that I  wanted to put my revenge On Tue Tue.

MERGE TIME,I was Cool with Nathan(Im very sorry),Gabe,Luther,Zac And the New Utara 5.We decided taking out Annette was a better move since she might be sneaky and a threat.So Annette goes 6-4-1

f9 Our alliance wanted Zac out and tbh Since I kinda lied to him I though I had to do it so Zac goes 5-3-1

f7,Was the 2nd hardest decision i had to face.Emmett was saying Nahuel Was spreading infomation to Gabe.Me and Josh had a private chat on who should we take out.We chose Nahuel and it was the 2nd biggest mistake I ever made

f6,Gabe goes,This move tbh I had to follow orders and And we haven't really talked since the annette vote

f5,We were supposed to take Out Nathan,But i wanted to see Emmett Leave since i thought We was playing a really dirty game with taking out Oskar vincent etc.So we blindsided him.

f4,FRICKIN SUCKED,Josh wanted Nathan out but I wanted to see Malachi Leave,And Malachi went 3(Plus self vote) to 1(Josh's Vote),Josh was really Pissed at me

f3,Was probs the worst one yet,It was Josh vs Nahuel.I didnt want anyone to go because Either way someone will be pissed.So I said some random stuff during the f3 challenge so I didnt have to piss anyone off,I ended up making a mistake And Nathan and me lost And Josh won and took out Nathan.Im very sorry Nathan and I know We might not make up in he future But I want to cuz it was kinda a mistake

Although I dont deserve to win,

I had 0 votes Casted against me
And during that superlative challenge I was a neutral 0.
So no one really wanted to take me out

Hope you can respect my game :(
1534 days 7 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Congrats to Jasoi and Josh I have no question about the game because I don't think you deserve to be here so

While in the 20 years of filming survivor Jeff Probst got several injuries. What were those injuries and what locations?
1534 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17
Jeff Probst in borneo was stung in his crotch by a jellyfish, i knew that one

In Australia he was stung in the achilles by a scorpion
I heard about him also peeing on a fence and getting electructed in survivor australia, but im not sure if thats legit.

I read about him cutting his wrist open and nearly ruining his hand, not sure the location though

thats all i got
1534 days 3 hours ago
Jasoi
I dont really know cuz i havent really watched survivor ;c
1533 days 20 hours ago
Emmett4
Jasoi ur woo
Josh ur tony

Gl both
1533 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
Rank the jurors based off gameplay.
1533 days 12 hours ago
Jasoi
1.Nathan
2.Emmett
3.Nahuel
4.Gabe
5.Zac
6.Annette
7.Malachi
1533 days 11 hours ago
Joshbb17
1.Nathan - very resilient, you fought at each point to improve your chance in the game

2.Emmett - you played very well and helped game with me at every point, I think you are just as deserving as I am, if not more.

3.Gabe - extremely good social player, played an idol to try and get the upper hand, and I heard you campaigned very hard for me to go at final 7, which in retrospect is the correct move. You knew what needed to be done.

4.Nahuel - very solid strategic and social player, you were gathering information at each vote, really solid player.

5.Zac - Huge comp threat and I knew you would not go down without a fight, I knew youd be a frontrunner to win.

6.Annette - I heard you were in several tight alliances in Tue Tue, I believed you were the glue to the team, and I think you were a big threat.

7.Malachi - You admitted you didnt want to be here respectively
1533 days 8 hours ago
Jacubra
Zyler is being brought in as a possible alternate juror if Nahuel doesn’t show. He can participate in this final tribal council like any other juror.
1533 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
goodluck boys
1533 days 4 hours ago
skimmilk4
Congrats Jasoi and Josh.

My question is pretty straight forward:
Of those on the jury whose votes do you think you have and why?
1533 days 4 hours ago
Jacubra
[ 2 votes received ]
1533 days 4 hours ago
Joshbb17
Of those on the jury whose votes do you think you have and why?

I don't think I personally have any votes locked per say, but out of everyone Id like to think that I have my original tribes votes in Nahuel, Malachi, and Emmett and solely due to the fact that they know first hand how hard I played this game.

I would love to get the jury votes from you as well as Nathan, Annette, Zac, and possibly Zyler if Nahuel doesn't log on. I feel I may have made the blunder of not communicating and showing my game to you guys, but the excuse I have is that there was such little wiggle room for me to socialize with the other tribe due to the fact that I was the biggest threat from my tribe .

I tried to instill the Buddy System, and I wanted no words said from my part to be used against me in any way, especially when I needed everyone to stay firm and completely trust that I was Utara strong.

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!