This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Piti

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Piti

1095 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Welcome to tribal council, Piti. One of you will be the ninth person voted out of this game and second member of our jury.

Group Questions:
- Now that jury has started, is jury management on your mind?
- Did this past challenge results surprise you in any way regarding relationships?

Please send us a confessional with your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Will, Daniel and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

If we receive all of the votes early, we may read it earlier. Votes are due 5:30 PM EST.
1095 days 9 hours ago
Willie_
https://66.media.tumblr.com/6f9df3ff09a918d2123e0bdf1d22259d/137ac2a327b54c27-5b/s400x600/c9ae00febbd2ad21b051491e1fe1d23e70e397f6.gif
1094 days 12 hours ago
brosky17
- Did this past challenge results surprise you in any way regarding relationships?

Um yeah I mean you'd be silly not to think about the jury
*looks at the people planning on voting for me tonight*
Ghosting them and/or treating them like they don't matter is horrible game play. I think there's a way to be crafty about voting someone out so that they aren't bitter.

Um, Idk I didn't read the rules and was driving at the time so w/e - I'm sure it showed some shit tho :)
1094 days 12 hours ago
ahea7561

Always- but you can’t play and be friends with everyone! So trying to have a fine balance between good game play while also making sure you don’t make anyone extremely bitter is important!

I was just said people kept passing me the purple rock 😥 I only have 2 hands
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
*somebody stands*
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
*Brenden hands me a parchment*
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
This IS an extra vote. Brenden will be voting TWICE tonight.
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
Anybody else?
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
*somebody stands*
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
*Willie hands me a carved object*
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
“I’m loyal to the people I’m with, These people tried to pull some last minute schemes and i’m not having any of it. This idol is for Gabriel. Let’s see the true colors come out tonight :) #HurricaneWillieIsOut
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
*takes carved object from Willie*

The rules of Survivor state that if this is a hidden immunity idol, ALL votes cast against Gabriel will not count.
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
I can confirm that this IS a hidden immunity idol. All votes cast against Gabriel will NOT count.
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
Anybody else?
1094 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
*nobody stands*

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!