This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

1093 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
1093 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey
1093 days 5 hours ago
ahea7561
Checks in
1093 days 5 hours ago
Willie_
hey
1093 days 5 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Hey
1093 days 5 hours ago
Nichole98
Hi
1093 days 5 hours ago
Sameed27
hi
1093 days 4 hours ago
RickDev
hello
1093 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Everyone here besides Joey! Will post rules soon.
1093 days 4 hours ago
Nichole98
he’s napping under the malanga leaf
1093 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Come on in guys! First things first, William I'll take back the immunity necklace. For tonight's immunity challenge we will be playing “Who’s That Pikarchu?”

Every round, I will begin posting pictures of a drawing. Below the picture will tell you have many letters are in each puzzle. Each picture the drawing will be more complete than the last.

Once I post the picture, you will have 1 minute to guess an answer. After 1 minute, I will post the next part of the picture.

If you are first to post and are correct, you will get a point. If you are incorrect, you will no longer be able to guess for that entire round. If someone posted an incorrect answer before you, and your answer is also incorrect you will also be out of the round. Once everyone is out of a round, then can you answer again.

The player with the most points after 8 rounds will win immunity and reward! If there is a tie, we will have a tiebreaker round with those involved.

Any questions?
1093 days 4 hours ago
ahea7561
No questions
1093 days 4 hours ago
Sameed27
yes give an example
1093 days 4 hours ago
Willie_
are the pictures from something specific? Like genre base or series based
1093 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
They are random
1093 days 4 hours ago
Willie_
kk

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!