This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Reunion

613 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Next, is the "Best Duo of the Season" and Ikah was considered with his Target basket.
613 days 11 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
i thought brady was making it up at first
613 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996

Ikah and James!

They started the game together and made it to the end together!  I have a lot of respect for them despite not winning the game it was fun to watch them navigate and being overly paranoid about Washed (24/7).
613 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
I also did find that blog that Ben deleted but I had to self vote to get the advantage so I didn鈥檛 take the risk lol
613 days 11 hours ago
tokio
Me reading this knowing I never played any intro video 馃ぁ
613 days 11 hours ago
kingjames13
LMFAO
613 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Finally, I have the "Player of the Season Award" and Ikah was briefly considered.
613 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
Lmfao and then Cody and I tried saving Washed

That is a hilarious arc
613 days 11 hours ago
jman96
oh thats what the backward intro was? i thought that it was for a future challenge and i had it screenshoted.....damn
613 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
Call us by our right name Ben

We are LAMELO AND ANT
613 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Player of the Season is...
613 days 11 hours ago
tokio
"briefly"
613 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996

Charl!

I really needed to think about this because Brady played the endgame extremely well but I'd be lying if Charl wasn't the nucleus of the alliance of five that ran the game.  She was extremely social, made good decisions for the most part, and realistically if it's Brady vs. her in the end then I think she has an extremely good shot of winning.  Also, I think Brady really having to fight from the bottom while Charl was in the driver seat for much of the game also factored into this.
613 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
Extra emphasis on the briefly
613 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
I completely agree with that lmao, Charl did play the better overall game

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!