This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RNTM Photoshoot #4 Elimination Panel

Topic » RNTM Photoshoot #4 Elimination..

1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome models to the fourth elimination panel this season! As you can see your critiques have been posted and now it’s time to find out who will be the next model to snatch POTW (Photo Of The Week) and where everyone will place at the end of the week! Sadly, we said goodbye to Alexa earlier this week as she failed to post a shot for the photoshoot! Good luck to you all!
1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Luckily, nobody will be going home tonight so I have 7 photos in my hand and these photos represent each of you and I will hand them out in order of first to last place of this weeks photoshoot!
But who will win POTW? Find out right now!
1493 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*screams*
1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
The model that has won POTW this week really impressed both me and Drake with their shot and scored an amazing 36.5 out of 40!!!
That model is...
HAO YUNXIANG!!!
Congrats Hao, I loved your shot this week it was pure darkness! You are still in the running to become Rubes Next Top Model!
1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
And...
HOPE DWORACZYK!!!
Congrats Hope, you have also won POTW scoring 36.5/40 this week!!! You gave me pure lightness and I loved it! You are still in the running to become Rubes Next Top Model!
1493 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*claps for Hao*

Confession: If Alexa didn't get disqualified I would have been in the bottom 2, wow! What am I doing wrong.
1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
The next model safe received a score of 32/40!!! Representing #TeamDarkness it’s...
JENNIE KIM!!!
Congrats Jennie, I loved your mysterious shot this week! You are still in the running to become Rubes Next Top Model!
1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
The model coming in 4th this week with a score of 31/40!!! It’s...
VIOLET CHACHKI!!!
Congrats Violet, I was living for your shot this week, Drake not as much so try and impress both of us just as much next week! You are still in the running to become Rubes Next Top Model!
1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Just shy of Violet’s score of 31, this next model scored 30.5/40!!! Representing #TeamLightness it’s...
TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
Congrats Taylor, your shot really matched the theme this week and you presented to us exactly what we were after! You are still in the running to become Rubes Next Top Model!
1493 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
yay thank you!!!!!!!!!
1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Garrett and Sheena had Alexa not been disqualified you two may have been the bottom 2 this week, your shots were not the best that you have presented this cycle but I believe you will bounce back stronger from this!

With a score of 24/40, the next model safe is...
GARRETT NEFF!!!
Congrats Garrett, you are still in the running to become Rubes Next Top Model!
1493 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*cheers for Taylor*
1493 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Sheena: I need to shake this bad energy off. *shakes*
1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Which means sadly Sheena Liam, you are the last to receive your photo this week with a score of 17.5/40! Use this as a stepping stone in the future and bring back the Sheena that won POTW 2 photoshoots ago! You are still in the running to become Rubes Next Top Model!
1493 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
(Thank you for bearing with me everyone! Your next photoshoot will be up soon so be prepared!)
1493 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*picks up her photo*
Sheena: Thank you Rubes, I will bring her back again. *smiles*

open group

Rubes Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!