This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Muso do game

Topic » Muso do game

1363 days 11 hours ago
Matte
CONFESSIONALS - day # 16
YoundAndReckless

This game is harder than I thought. It's not because of the gameplay. I know the moves that could take me easily to the finals, but it's hard because I need to make moves and in the same time I can't let people upset with me. I also truly like some people in the game and that's hard to manage. Anyway, I have a plan for my trio to get into the finals. We just need to win immunity tomorrow and we need KC's support for one day. If that works, than we are going to reach finals. Tomorrow I'll try to blinside Zach but let's see if that is going to work. One person has been also lying to me in the last days and giving all the information I gave them to Zach. I'm not sure if it's Ashley or KC.
1363 days 11 hours ago
Matte
CONFESSIONALS - day # 17
YoundAndReckless

That was an hard but a good day. First, I didn't receive votes and I was expecting to receive at least 2 votes. I guess people were afraid James would play an idol on me. I didn't like KC leaving the game, but he played it wrongly. He throwed my conversations with him to basically all the other players. And I would be one person that would avoid voting him. 4 people told me he was saying bad things about me to them and he didn't tell me it. So, that's a reason to evict him. And I think he played that game with most of the other players and how can you play like that when what you need the most is trust on this game? When Nate told us about the vote on KC, I was totally ok with that because of KC's lately lies. When I proposed him a f2, he just answered me: "hmmm". The good thing is we still have 3 idols to play and 2 advantages, but Zach also has his double vote. If we win today's immunity we will be totally fine in our group. Me, nate and James. It'll become harder to vote people out now, but the game asks it. I'm not sure what I'll do next day because it depends on the immunity. Ashley tried to make me play an idol on me so hard but he didn't want to discuss the vote with me and he was just saying: "you're going home today". The only 3 people that told me their votes and that really voted in that way were Daniel, David and James. All the others lied to me. I'm gonna try to take David further because of that. In that point, I'd really like a final 3 because in the situation I'm today because I know I'm probably going home in 3rd otherwise. Anyway, I need to play with the people I trust. That's all today.
1363 days 11 hours ago
Matte
CONFESSIONALS - day # 19
YoundAndReckless

Finally we got everything right. People are now asking me why am I sheeping both James and Daniel. My game is based on loyalty and I won't change it. Be loyal to me and I'll be loyal to you. I won't risk my chances of geting final 3 by believing in someone's else word. All the others already lied to me, but neither James nor Daniel did it. I will still have a chance of geting finals if I win last immunity. My chances of winning the last immunity are very low and the challenge will be in my busiest day of the week, but let's see if I can somehow win it. Zach needs to go now because I think he is the strongest player left in terms of competitiveness. If James and Daniel stay loyal to me now, everything will work as we planned. I also think David was robbed last day. He probably played an hardest game than people left in the game. But the game is not fair. To be honest I probably was the one that spent most time thinking about the game and talking with people, but my odds to win this game are not that high and that's fine to me. I really prefer having a chance to get final 2 than need to rely on people that have already lied to me. I'm proud of my game and I'm lucky I could have two loyal players by my side. I don't think it would be posible to be where I'm now if Arek and/or Brian wouldn't have been gone earlier. What I also think is funny is that the people that lied the most are being evicted now because they don't have anyone that can help them to stay because no one trusts them. Trust is essential to do well in this game.
1363 days 11 hours ago
Matte
CONFESSIONALS - day # 19
YoundAndReckless

First of all, I find it so funny that the 3 of them tried to vote me last vote when I could be their last hope. Of course they didn't know about it because they weren't sure about our idols. Now the final 4 immunity is the most important thing for my group and the final 3 is the most important thing for me if final 4 works correctly. I'm happy I stayed on the game but I didn't want to receive votes now so I could maybe be part of the 0 votes group. Now I won't be there anymore. I'm already tired on talking with Ashley because every message he send me is a lie and I don't have much time to talk right now. It's also funny because he might think I'm very dumb. I may be a little bit, but come on, have some mercy on me. Laura didn't answer my last message where I suggested her to vote Zach out, so that's where I stand with her right now. I don't think I'll win finals with either Daniel or James, but I'm curious to see how many votes I'd get if I'm in finals. That's it, today. Thanks, Jeff, ops Erik.

open group

Casting #205190 Awards

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!