This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[SEASON 2] EPISODE 6 • RUNWAY

Topic » [SEASON 2] EPISODE 6 •..

817 days 4 hours ago
Faake
Welcome to the main stage of Enobaria's Drag Race!

https://i.imgur.com/Xuc02U0.gif

I'm Enobaria, and the future looks like this.

The Fashion Icon of the Drag Race world,
LaOddity!

My Siamese from another contest,
It is Crystal Clear!

Is there a doctor in the room?
Doctor Blouse, MD!

Everyone's favorite snack!
Twinkies LaChapelle

Today we challenged our Queens to show us ORALITY by doing a campaing for the role of FIRST DRAG SUPERPRESEIDENT OF THE WORLD.

Later, on the Runway the Category is..

𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟮𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝘆!

On your marks,

Get set,

Let's start the show!
817 days 4 hours ago
Faake
First up,

Dee Bawcherous!

https://i.imgur.com/vVdUdw4.gif

CF: In a hundred years’ time we will be struggling to breathe so the only logical thing to do is to merge our fashion (and bodies) with the mushrooms that will certainly outlive us at the rate we’re going. I love the neon here and I hope the judges think I’m a fun…guy…get it?
817 days 4 hours ago
Faake
Tamar 6000

https://i.imgur.com/IuQ5UcG.gif

CF: I envision the future of drag being very chic, polished, and metallic and baby I'm serving all of that tonight. You better eat this shit up because I am looking flawless and Im feeling my oats. The 22nd century wishes it'll look this good
817 days 3 hours ago
Faake
Mint Tea

https://i.imgur.com/piUings.gif

CF: My look this week is inspired by the video game “Space Channel 5”. As obvious as it seems, I do believe drag in the 22nd century will have a lot to do with not only space, but also sex. I mean, come on, who wouldn’t wanna see queens shake their twin Jupiter titties!!!
817 days 3 hours ago
Faake
Sitreeda 6000

https://i.imgur.com/PSaZviB.gif

CF: This look is serving futuristic, cyborg hologram realness! I am the intergalactic, interdimensional cosmic queen of the universe ... and beyond!
817 days 3 hours ago
Faake
Morticia Clitoris

https://i.imgur.com/eOENMjV.gif

CF: I am serving Super Futuristic Cyberpunk Bad Bitch. I am sure bad and a boss lady. Oooooooo Orgasmic.
817 days 3 hours ago
Faake
You...

https://i.imgur.com/cYQm3rQ.gif

Are all up for critiques
817 days 3 hours ago
Faake
COMMENTS

Dr. Blouse, MD

Challenge Critique:

GENERAL: This'll definitely be the closest challenge for me in terms of scoring. There weren't any outright disasters, nor were there any homeruns, so bear this in mind.

Dee Bawcherous: This one is weird for me. On the plus side: It's actually a good campaign. On the downside: It's actually a good campaign. It doesn't give me enough of the irony or self-awareness that I think is needed for this challenge.

Mint Tea: This was just a bit too one note for me. The slut angle has been done to death. It's written well enough, but not enough to support one continuous joke.

Morticia: This is far too short. I can't speak on Shadi's allegations of copying with regards to the "Straight White Men Affirmative Action Initiative." I will, however, say that you didn't do it as well.

Sitreeda: Please don't fly to America and kill me for saying this: This isn't my favorite thing I've seen from you. It's still quite good, don't get me wrong, but I think that injecting more of your dark humor into this would have served you well.

Tamar: This had the irony that I was looking for. I also liked that you played to the (non-existant) crowd, like an actual politician.

----------

Runway Critique:

Dee Bawcherous: A loose interpretation of the brief? Perhaps (Although we love loose briefs). But this is honestly iconic.

Mint Tea: I can see where you were going with this. However, I have quite a few issues with this one. I think you needed a slightly darker skintone for the different white elements (the pasties, the stars on the leg, etc.) to really stand out. The makeup really bothers me as well. It's too cute, and it doesn't give me 22nd Century.

Morticia: I appreciate a Ben 10 moment, but there were a lot of choices made here. The forcefield around the legs make you look like you're wearing giant clown pants. Beyond that, there's nothing particularly "drag" about it.

Sitreeda: 1. Sailor Moon villain realness, which we stan. 2. BACK. GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNDS!

Tamar: Incredibly stylish and a good choice of colors. My only concern is that there isn't much that inherently tells me this is 22nd Century drag. I feel I could see a current queen wearing this. I also think a really high boot would have worked better for the shoes. Regardless, it's still well done.
817 days 3 hours ago
Faake
Enobaria

Dee Bawcherous

Hi Dee! I really enjoyed your challenge. I think you were funny and you pointed out stupid solutions, like the "vital self-steem" in the streets, which I find very funny, a twist to the positivism videos that we are seeing on the social media, and the double denim jokes gave the number a very funny common thread. As for your look, I think you did something very cool and interesting, the colors are great and the silhouette too. It's a bit of a twisted take on "Future of Drag," but we don't know what it's going to look like so that's fine.

Tamar Aqua Teen Hunger Force 1989

When you came in and said "I don't know what I'm doing here, this was an accident" I thought the number was going to go off the rails. But as soon as you started talking to the kids I laughed and didn't stop until you finished the number. I really think this character you created of "I have no idea what I'm doing, but since I'm here I'm going to do it anyway" was very funny, the measurements were absurd, this is a clear example of "This is so bad, it is good". Your runway look is refined and stylized, very much your brand. Maybe it's a bit simple, but I really like the material and the silhouette you used, I can really see it in the future, maybe sooner than 22th century.

Mint Tea

Hello Mint! I think your number started off really strong, when you pointed out the Titis measure I really laughed, I was amused to see Kim Petras waving her boobies to the side. Then you talked about compulsory sex... And that was it. I feel that the whole show was based on those two ideas and then you detailed what the punishments would be like, which seemed ingenious to me, but I didn't see much more than that, I would have liked to see other measures, something beyond sex. I found your runway interesting, especially from the waist up, I think your hair looks great on you and I like the shapes it has. But it was short from the waist down, I thought it needed a little more drama to match the top.

Sitreeda Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adele 21

Sitreeda, we are used to your good comedy numbers and this one was no exception. You had really good moments that were really funny and innovative ideas, like the blowjob every morning, or when you said "the normal good men and women and non-binary men and women" it was really funny. Maybe it seemed a little bit too on the nose to me because, you know, making fun of Republicans is such a funny thing. On the runway, I found your color palette very beautiful! I like the shapes of the hair and the idea seems good and interesting for this category. Nice job!

Morticia Clitoris

Hi Morticia! I think your comedy act was very good! I was very amused by your sad story of white chick problems, or the “Their Weird White Boy Smell” movement. I think you improved your comedy a lot compared to past challenges. The only problem is that when I started to enjoy it, it ended! And since there are only five of you left, the devil is in the details. As for your look, I liked the idea and the execution was fine. I already understood that big heads are your brand and your signature and I'm at peace with that. I liked this Ben 10 fantasy, I liked the colors and the transparencies. The only thing I don't love are the boots, but they're just fine.
817 days 1 hour ago
Faake
Sitreeda 6000

Thank you for emphasizing orality this week

Great job. You are SAFE.

Please head up to the back of the stage.
817 days ago
Faake
Mint Tea

Tonight you showed us some titties

But we wanted to see more

I'm sorry, my dear, but you're up for elimination
817 days ago
Faake
Morticia Clitoris

You were really passionate talking about politics

But you stopped talking in the middle of a sentence

I'm sorry, my dear, but you're also up for elimination.
817 days ago
Faake
Dee Bawcherous

Tonight you really took us on a real trip
817 days ago
Faake
Tamar 6000

You surely know how to put the "T" in "What?"
817 days ago
GerardoM13
BREAKS DOWN THANK U MAMA
https://media.giphy.com/media/WRF42KdAZlnWcFqfC7/giphy.gif
817 days ago
Faake
Dee Bawcherous

Great job tonight. You are SAFE.

Tamar 6000

Condragulations, you're the winner for this week's challenge

You won a Bob Dole pin from the '96 presidential election.

You both may leave the stage.

open group

✨ Enobaria's Drag Race • S2 ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!