This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9

Topic » Tribal Council #9

1407 days 16 hours ago
3pi14159
Votes will be due and read 4:30PM EST tomorrow.

Questions:
1. Are you looking at who they want to take to the end game, or are you just trying to survive one day at a time?
2. Do you think there are any clear and powerful threats to win who are emerging yet?
1407 days 16 hours ago
3pi14159
~~~ Allemaal (Blue buffs) ~~~
Cheese (Cheeseman2468) #Heerser #Koning #Heerser #Allemaal
Gera (Gerasimov) #Koning #Heerser #Heerser #Allemaal
Jake (jakehou97) #Koning #Koning #Heerser #Allemaal
Midiaw (Midiaw) #Koning #Koning #Koning #Allemaal
Patrick (Pkpkpkpk) #Heerser #Koning #Koning #Allemaal
IMMUNE Shawn (Shawnlolpop123) #Heerser #Heerser #Heerser #Allemaal
Zach (DBonee) #Koning #Heerser #Heerser #Allemaal
1407 days 16 hours ago
3pi14159
ANNOUNCEMENT: Shawn no longer is immune for this tribal council. You are allowed to vote for Shawn.
1407 days 16 hours ago
Midiaw
what happen?
1407 days 16 hours ago
jakehou97
:O
1407 days 16 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Midiaw
what happen?

I said id rather fight to stay than have a immunity necklace
1407 days 15 hours ago
Midiaw
Yeah but it's weird of giving up your immunity shawn... You did fight hard to get it... So u deserve it honestly
1407 days 12 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
1. Are you looking at who they want to take to the end game, or are you just trying to survive one day at a time? Im just tryna survive tbh but also trying to figure out whos gonna be in the end with me if im in the end which obvi im hoping for just because I have never made it too a FTC and i have made a great game this game and i think i could win tbh but thats up to the jury
2. Do you think there are any clear and powerful threats to win who are emerging yet? I mean I think we all have a chance as theres solid groups in the jury and if say Gera makes it to the end hes gonna win because half the jurys his friends
1407 days 10 hours ago
Gerasimov
Oh Shawn, if I'm at the end I'm getting 1 vote, because that is how many friends I will have on the jury. Honestly, me and you both have 0% chance of winning this game unless we're in a final 2 together. Me because my social game is garbage and I stopped giving a shit once Flip went home. I also fucked around premerge and played terribly. And you because you've already been voted out and you've rubbed people the wrong way. Not coming at you, just saying that's how I see it.

If you want to do something, let's do it. Me and you should work together on this vote to get out a real threat. You are being used and the only reason you've stayed this long is because everyone recognizes that you won't win this game.
1406 days 15 hours ago
3pi14159
Reading votes now
1406 days 15 hours ago
3pi14159
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and owuld like to use it, now is the time to do so. You have two minutes.
1406 days 15 hours ago
DBonee
*stands*

Might as well use this tonight. Feels like the right time.
1406 days 15 hours ago
3pi14159
*Looks at idol*

This idol is not...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
fake. This is a real idol! Any votes casted for Zach will not count.
1406 days 15 hours ago
3pi14159
Any other takers? You will have 1 minute.
1406 days 15 hours ago
3pi14159
Alright, I will read the votes.

First vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Zach, does not count
1406 days 15 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Oof

open group

Pi’s Survivor Suriname

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!